Sold/Expired Question on the Palmetto State Lowers for the group buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

higgimw

NOW...NOW... I want it NOW!!!
The thing that concerns me is that they are all up in the air over not much. Which is the way the .gov normally functions. I just want to have the mags this time so they regulate wether I can them or not. If you have them... you have them.... You know???

higgimw

I didn't think it would pass way back when, but it did. Never say never. I've gone from 5 30 rounders to 18 so far. I am gonna be buying another 5 or 6 and call it good. Just in case.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Yeah, just shooting the breeze while we're wait'n. We better quit, someone will start another new thread.

Palmetto lower group buy. Money sent to Palmetto. Palmetto received. Ship date TBD. P/U location TBD.

There we go back on topic. Thank you Red River.

Start a new thread for crying out loud. I am stopping by this one to find out about my lower and i gotta sift through a bunch of BS. No BS on BS. Well your BS was the good BS but in this thread its still BS.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
You could just moderate the unwanted posts to a new thread. its nice to be able to come somewhere to ask questions about where my 3 lowers are at.

I just don't want anybody to feel like they are getting ripped off.

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
Red River Ammo is faxing over the FFL today to Palmetto. I have notified Palmetto to be expecting it and will get tracking numbers once they ship.

We are almost there WOOHOOOOOO

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
Man you are worse than a 5 year old going on a field trip LOL

I just posted on FRIDAY that we faxed the old FFL over. Today is only MONDAY - unless i REALLY over slept

higgimw

Man you are worse than a 5 year old going on a field trip LOL

I just posted on FRIDAY that we faxed the old FFL over. Today is only MONDAY - unless i REALLY over slept

Who me? 5 year old? On behalf of all 5 year olds I resent that remark. LOl. Just checking. I did not know you posted Friday. is it in the group buy section?

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
I merged this with the OTHER thread you started and will continue to update this TREAD. Please do not start any more threads as I said before - when I know the details they will get posted here. Last week was the Shot Show for those who were not aware, a lot of people were not even in their office that are in the gun business.

I will continue to update this thread. We can't bite the hand that feeds us. Red River is doing this for FREE for us. REMEMBER that when you get them and be sure to thank them

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
UPDATE -

I received the two tracking numbers for the lowers today - they mailed out from South Carolina - hopefully they will get here next week. Stay tuned.

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
First off PLEASE do not call Red River Ammo asking them when you can pick up your lower. Let me talk with Trevor first to set up times.

THAT BEING SAID

THE LOWERS ARRIVED YESTERDAY ACCORDING TO USPS TRACKING!!!!

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
I spoke with Trevor tonight - they have not even been in the office all week due to the roads and weather. He is going to get with me this weekend/Monday and get some times for everyone to go and pick them up next week.

Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts