Sold/Expired Question on the Palmetto State Lowers for the group buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

higgimw

NOW...NOW... I want it NOW!!!
Yeah that just dawned on me. We could be waiting for F'n ever. I'm starting to think $5.00 is not so bad! I wanna slap this bad boy together.

higgimw

Here's a dumb question.... Do you think they are gonna ban these things because of that idiot out in Arizona? Should we buying 30 rounds mags by the gross???

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
I'm not worried about that at all.

I'll shoot Red River a new text message today to see if they have an updated status. Supposedly a transfer of address only takes a couple weeks

HackerF15E

Well-Known Fanatic
Here's a dumb question.... Do you think they are gonna ban these things because of that idiot out in Arizona? Should we buying 30 rounds mags by the gross???

There's no way that there are enough votes (in the House, at least) to pass even a ban on high-cap (normal cap!) magazines. There's no way they'll be able to get into another "Assault Weapons Ban", at least in the next two years.

cowmugger

Fanatic
There's no way that there are enough votes (in the House, at least) to pass even a ban on high-cap (normal cap!) magazines. There's no way they'll be able to get into another "Assault Weapons Ban", at least in the next two years.

"our ship, The Titanic, is unsinkable!"

higgimw

Yeah but they wouldn't consider banning the things if some douche didn't go around killing people with them. Blame the gun, Blame the gun!!!! God these people are idiots! How about blaming the douche that loads it and does the shooting?

ChrisC

Revolver Division
any word from red river? i'm hoping to grab my mags and the lowers at the same time... and of course browse red river for their hospitality.

HackerF15E

Well-Known Fanatic
"our ship, The Titanic, is unsinkable!"

No, it's not that kind of ignorance of "what could happen", but recognition of what many members of Congress (in both Houses) have all ready publicly said about this bill.

Not "impossible", just "highly improbable".

If you want to worry about it, that's your business, but most humans make risk assessments based on probability and are able to manage their energy appropriately. In this case, it's most likely that the sky is not falling, regardless of what some Congresspeople would like to believe.

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
Because he is doing it for free and it would be more paperwork for him. Plus with him moving offices his hands are full moving. I'm trying tok be considerate of our sponsors ESP when they are doing things for free.

cowmugger

Fanatic
No, it's not that kind of ignorance of "what could happen", but recognition of what many members of Congress (in both Houses) have all ready publicly said about this bill.

Not "impossible", just "highly improbable".

If you want to worry about it, that's your business, but most humans make risk assessments based on probability and are able to manage their energy appropriately. In this case, it's most likely that the sky is not falling, regardless of what some Congresspeople would like to believe.

I agree they probably wouldn't pass a bill specific to guns or magazines. The thought I had was one of those "compromises" they "had" to vote for. I see BO offering to permanently set the death tax at 45%....oh, and ban magazines over 10 and any gun we think is scary.

cowmugger

Fanatic
Gotta talk about somethin' while we're waiting! heh heh

Yeah, just shooting the breeze while we're wait'n. We better quit, someone will start another new thread.

Palmetto lower group buy. Money sent to Palmetto. Palmetto received. Ship date TBD. P/U location TBD.

There we go back on topic. Thank you Red River.

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
Haha. I'll talk with Trevor on Friday and find out what we are doing and where he stands. The ATF isn't known for their speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts