Sold/Expired Question on the Palmetto State Lowers for the group buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
Money was sent out today. Really the only thing I'm waiting on is Red River Ammo to get their new FFL since they moved addresses. Hopefully it will be this week or next at the latest. If everyone is in a hurry we can use the backupnoption and pay $5 per transfer. Personally I can wait a week or two.

higgimw

NOW...NOW... I want it NOW!!!
I'm getting an itchy trigger finger. I have everything but the lower. Hope they get here soon.

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
I know I know - I need to make sure that Palmetto got the check this week. No word yet. Also as of yesterday Red River did not have their new FFL paperwork - but hoping for it any day

tacticalj

Well-Known Fanatic
dang I wish I'd known about this. I need a lower for my 6.5g upper! It's kind of a pain to have to switch, but I'll manage alittle while longer! Besides there's snow on the ground. How much did you guys get them for if I may ask? Thanks Jason

higgimw

What's the "spector length" upper? I saw some "spector length" handguards advertised on Del-Tons site.

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
From Yankee Hill Direct

"YHM would like to clear up some confusion between our Midlength and Specter forearms. The Midlength forearm is designed for a MIDLENGTH gas system (A system created between rifle and carbine length gas systems). The Specter forearm is designed to cover the gas block on a CARBINE length gas system."

higgimw

OHHHHH!!!!! My bad. Forgot. I'll get used to the website someday. I'm not used to a group buy section. Shees. Sorry. :rolleyes:

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
One day you will figure us out LOL

I sent Palmetto an email this morning. I noticed the check has not been deposited on my bank account so maybe they have not gotten it yet or just in a stack of mail. As soon as I hear they received it I will pass the word along.

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
Just got an email from Palmetto - they received the check today. Now we are just waiting for Red River's new FFL to come in so we can all get free transfers.

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
Are you going to shoot us a PM or e-mail when things come together? I've been working stupid hours so if at all possible I'll need a little time to schedule for the pick-up. Later,

Kirk

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
Once Red River gets their new FFL with their new business address. I'll arrange with Trevor times for people to go pick them up then send a PM to everyone that purchased one telling the times and how to contact Red River Ammo for any ?s about picking them up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts