Propane heater

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
Hey fella's just thought I would ask, anyone know where you can find a 60K forced air propane heater in Okc? I have been to 4 Home Depots and 2 Lowes along with Northern Tool and NOTHING! I've got some fiberglass work to do and well it don't like the cold and don't see it warming up much the next week or so. I called up Tractor Supply and Atwoods in Norman, I'm pulling my hair out. Thanks fella's if you can offer a place that has one! Later,

Kirk

dennishoddy

I think there is a a Harbor Freight in OKC? One of them is on I40 West?

Something like a steves's tools, or something like that? Don't know for sure, just remembering folks talking about them.

Dancer4Life

Long Live The Republic, God Bless America!
There is a Harbor Freight on the corner of Reno and MacArthur Blvd. They might have one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

drmitchgibson

The white Morgan Freeman
There were some at the Home Depot on Penn north of Memorial a few weeks ago. Several of them.

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
I would like to put one of the natural gas heaters in since I have gas at the house but thought until I got the cash together I'd just get one of the little jet heaters. I didn't think of Steve's or harbor freight, I can swing by on the way home from work this evening.

CBR thanks for the offer but I need to just buy myself one. Later,

Kirk

Latest posts