Production Optics Link to Poll

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
I wish this would hurry & pass, I've already got my dot ready to add to my 9pro.

poopgiggle

B Class Nobody
Review of New Division request: Production Optics
I really hope that the discussion was "LOL NO OK MOVING ON."

Review of Division Change â€" 357sig Major PF for Limited & Limited10
Who the **** shoots 357 Sig? AFAIK the only people who shoot it in IPSC are Australians who are prohibited from owning pistols
in a caliber larger than 9mm.

Review of Division Change â€" Allow aftermarket triggers in Production
beyond OEM exterior appearance
- Review of Division Change â€" Grip reduction in Production
Can we just rename Production to Lim-10 Minor and call it a day?

Bylaw review â€" Update COI section 10.5
I seriously hope they changed it to require that any COI issues are handled more transparently in the future, and not to just retroactively excuse any shenanigans that may or may not have happened.

So much of the recent drama could have been avoided if the BOD had released information to the public. If you hide things from people, you create a very large, blank canvas for people to paint the worst picture they can.

ChrisC

Revolver Division
Cops shoot .357 Sig. I wouldn't expect to see a large number but they can shoot limited major with their duty guns now...... That's my best guess

runawaygun762

Well-Known Fanatic
Jesse Tischauser said:
Several of the older guys that shoot open do so because their vision is bad. I bet that we see a bunch of those older eyes finding their way into PO rather than Open simply due to the cost and complexity of Open divisions guns and gear.
And there it is. The only reason, in my opinion, to have a PO division. Old guys who still want to have fun