Production Optics Link to Poll

poopgiggle

B Class Nobody
so some people are actually taking production optics seriously?

cya going to shoot idpa forever

lol-bye.gif

poopgiggle

B Class Nobody
1. I have an account on USPSA forums now and I feel dirty

2. I'm torn between voting for Prod Optics (troll response) and voting like a sensible person.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
If S&W sees enough value in a idea to build the core it must have merit. Every tactical Timmy on the internet wants a Glock or M&P with an RMR. I can't believe the USPSA would think twice about trying to finally capture those guys into the sport.

poopgiggle

B Class Nobody
If S&W sees enough value in a idea to build the core it must have merit. Every tactical Timmy on the internet wants a Glock or M&P with an RMR. I can't believe the USPSA would think twice about trying to finally capture those guys into the sport.

I can see it being a thing in the future but right now I'm not sure there's enough adoption to justify a new division

jtischauser

Spencer said:
I want a budget division

gun value + mods can't be over $500
That sounds like a gun that doesn't run division.
poopgiggle said:
If S&W sees enough value in a idea to build the core it must have merit. Every tactical Timmy on the internet wants a Glock or M&P with an RMR. I can't believe the USPSA would think twice about trying to finally capture those guys into the sport. I can see it being a thing in the future but right now I'm not sure there's enough adoption to justify a new division
I'd have to agree but you can either lead or follow. I prefer to lead. Plus it gives me a reason to buy a CORE.

Airic

I shoot.
I could care less either way. If the majority of the membership want/vote for a new division, so be it.

While we're creating new divisions....I want a left handed branch of every division. I shouldnt have to compete against you righties on stages built for you righties. Hell the damn gun controls are even backwards for us and brass flies at our faces when we shoot. Competitive disadvantage!!! :ninja:

Tuflehundon

Cyrwus Says I'm Cool
I don't see the big deal. Just another Division to bring in more shooters. Not a bad thing. I know a few tactical guys that use Glock or CORE's with RMR's on them that would shoot that Division.

drmitchgibson

The white Morgan Freeman
Not sure it would last as a popular thing. If someone got serious and did some shooting, they'd prob have to send their RMR in for repair every 3-6 months.

jtischauser

RMR's are pretty tough I hear. Im told the biggest issue is that the windage and elevation adjustments aren't locking so the zero wonders with excessive recoil.

Tuflehundon

Cyrwus Says I'm Cool
Revolver divisions aren't hugely popular either compaired to the other divisions. But we still have those, and the people that shoot revolver love it.