President Obama's Call

Pierre

Well-Known Fanatic
No one accused Mr. Obama of sexual assault. That puts him ahead of Trump. Mr. Biden has also been accused, so out of all of them, Mr. Obama comes out ahead just because he's not a sexual predator or a misogynist.

Personally, I wish we had a candidate running who isn't a rapist. Maybe next time.
Oh yea obozo is a head alright...
I find it curious that Barack Hussein Obama II chose this moment to comment on the Michael Flynn case. I believe he's desperate to try and move public opinion to his side. The media (main stream will jump to his commands) will support him, but they have diminished their credibility so much over the last three years there's certainly a crack in their foundation. Personally, I hope evidence is presented that would demand Obama and his supporters could be charged with criminal offenses and would be sentenced to reasonable prison terms. I feel this country has been raped in the name of "progressivism" and it all started with Obama. He started the war on police, he promised something for nothing, he began the divide between Americans. I have nothing but ill will to him and his circle. I'm only sorry President Trump only has one more term to serve because I believe he has come at a moment in time when we need him the most. I pray every night for his continued strength during this period. I feel President Trump has endured more then should be expected of any president and look forward to the day when all Americans will acknowledge the garden of eden they enjoy and work towards a more united America
If the truth get out obozo will be in jail.

seagiant

Well-Known Fanatic
Oh yea obozo is a head alright...

If the truth get out obozo will be in jail.

Hi,
Only in our Dreams!
The Money that Obozo and Biden (BILLIONS) stole from the US Taxpayers was spread out to keep that from ever happening.

Obozo, buying his 12 Million Dollar Mansion in Martha's Vinyard was just his way of thumbing his nose at Justice as he knows he will never face it!

I actually don't blame him, with the American Public as brain dead as they seem to be today...

Why shouldn't he steal, like taking lunch money from a First Grader!!!

RickOShay

Well-Known Fanatic
Well, stand by. I anticipate the riots will get worse, or something will come up just as diasterious between now and the election. With covid, the riots and the liars, yes liars on the democrate side, this country is fighting for it's existence. God bless America.

Magicmanmbsc

Fanatic
Former President Obama a Muslim never took the oath of office. Now they want to put him on the Supreme Court. How will he vote present when legal decision has to be made? Creepy Uncle Joe and Obama are both sexual deviants. Want them watching your children and deciding the future of the country

Kevin Rohrer

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Comrade-Imam Oloser has ZERO influence w/ anyone beyond a small group of his supporters. He is a small, insignificant man who has been swept into the dustbin of history and does not like it. Oloser is a legend in his own mind and tries desperately to remain relevant, without effect. Ignore him.

SonnyAK

New Fanatic
Until 2016 I always voted the candidate on his own merits and never followed a party line. That said, I am a retired LEO and have always leaned right in financial issues but certainly saw a benefit to many social programs. All of that said, since Trump's election, I am absolutely appalled at how the Democrats have handled themselves in every way imaginable. Also, the demise of the media during this same period is reprehensible!! I'm 53 years old and mark my words, I will NEVER vote for another Democrat in any election, no matter what level it is. I value my rights as an American citizen way too much and hope I die before this great nation turns into the potential ****-hole many citizens are now pushing for.

Whit

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Hi,
Only in our Dreams!
The Money that Obozo and Biden (BILLIONS) stole from the US Taxpayers was spread out to keep that from ever happening.

Obozo, buying his 12 Million Dollar Mansion in Martha's Vinyard was just his way of thumbing his nose at Justice as he knows he will never face it!

I actually don't blame him, with the American Public as brain dead as they seem to be today...

I think it's funny that Michelle complained about the White exodus from big citys, and they build a mansion in up state New York.

Pierre

Well-Known Fanatic
Hi,
Only in our Dreams!

Correct...obozo is only the symptom...the voters are the problem...but not all of us.

Pierre

Well-Known Fanatic
I think you mean you weren't aware of any problems.

In his book, Colin Powell wrote about driving to Ft. Benning as a young lieutenant and not being able to find a place to stop to use the restroom.
That wasn't right but that doesn't make obozo any better. A man who never had a job no experience. So you explain why he got elected?

Pierre

Well-Known Fanatic
To Hell with China and all of their products. We need to manufacture in the US and quit buying the Chinese cheap made crap, and screw Walmart. Buy USA!!!
When I got back to the states my copilot talked me into going to his hometown which was also the home of the 1st Walmart. We toured it, never heard of a Walmart before, what amazed me was everything was made in the USA...then the kids took over.....

Pierre

Well-Known Fanatic
It's Seattle , the mayor and governor allowed it to happen . They took it like Muslims setting up a Caliphate . It'll take a military operation to get them out .
Fence them in and starve them out .
Concur...cut the funding of these protestors...

Mike D

Well-Known Fanatic
This thread was started by a well know libocrat troll, maybe this is his way of participating in all of the riotous B.S. without going outside??