President Obama's Call

thewoods868

Fanatic
Obama may not be sexual deviant. But he is a Muslim. During his time in office several disturbing things to me happened. For example. Taking prayer out of school calling. Christmas winter holiday and Easter spring holiday. This country was founded on the belief of Jesus Christ the one and only savior. Not Mohammed or whatever they call there god!

Buck Buck

Well-Known Fanatic
Hi,
It does not matter.
We have been sold off to the Chinese by our bought off "Leaders" and have little choice in the situation.
All our industry has been sold to China and the American People still can not figure it out, that the only President that has taken China to account is Donald Trump!
Obozo was a good azz kisser for China and the Muzzys, but that was about the start and end of his talent, besides rolling the clock back 50 years with race relations!

...And abortion funding, and gays in the military, and marriage, and God, and Prayer, & even 'God Bless America' (remember his original pastor said 'God Dam America!) Of
Trump has said marriage is one man and one woman, a baby's life is sacred, family is important to our country, as is God, Prayer, and God's Blessing. He has attended the NRA annual events, joined the National Day of Prayer with his VP & some staff (Obama would not go) and even called for our nation to join him in a Day of Prayer (twice now?)

STI

Well-Known Fanatic
Like that, no in - no out, as I said just a matter of time till something happens one way or another bad or worse than bad. Cut off utilities all at 1 time, summer times now. They could end it today but not P-Correctly. Wait till they need a medic, doctors, baby born, no mail, no groceries, no electric, jam internet, no water, no gas. Their perfect world enjoy it. LET THEM GET WHAT THEY WISHED FOR.

STI

Well-Known Fanatic
To me it is almost beyond belief the state has allowed this to happen, So with that as I said just see how long they like it and I do feel sorry for anyone caught up in all this just living there not involved. My thoughts would not be widely accepted to well I feel on this. Certain actions would end this in a day at most. I have a feeling there would be no shortage of volunteers to help end this occupation... Thoughts??

Last edited:

STI

Well-Known Fanatic
exactly. their agenda doe s not match the bs they spew
She is almost 85 has a license to carry and successfully defended herself against an illegal that left her not walking for her life now, left for dead but when he came back after her she stopped it, 1 shot at 9' center of chest with shotgun #6 shot, now in a wheel chair for rest of life, broken jaw, teeth kicked out ribs broken, raped and spinal injuries to say the least, so not quite in their class, deemed town hero. Shoots with me about 1 time a month with her 3" Ruger revolver she was given by deputies. Very pro gun Trump voting person.

Last edited:

RickOShay

Well-Known Fanatic
Once African Americans wake up and quit beliving the crap the dems have fed them for the past 50 years, they will fully appreciate the American Dream. It isn't slavery that has held back the Black Americans, its the power of the vote and the their willingness to believe the Democrats will make it better. In the meantime they're killing each other at a rate many times more than they suffer at the hands of law enforcement. But, those are facts, and those can be pesky at times.

seagiant

Well-Known Fanatic
Hi,
With the corrupt examples we have as "Leaders" in Washington...

I doubt it would be smart to expect more.

What a great example of Leadership Obozo was/is!!!

Such a great opportunity to turn things around, but that takes a great man leading by example...

And Obozo turned out to be just another Clown way over his head in the White House!

Sad really!

Nikrnic

Well-Known Fanatic
Obama may not be sexual deviant. But he is a Muslim. During his time in office several disturbing things to me happened. For example. Taking prayer out of school calling. Christmas winter holiday and Easter spring holiday. This country was founded on the belief of Jesus Christ the one and only savior. Not Mohammed or whatever they call there god!
I just hate the thought that he was actually voted in twice and now we must vote Trump in twice as this could be the most important election of a lifetime after seeing the ground work the democrats are setting up for. AKA; NWO