President Obama's Call

Jammer Six

Well-Known Fanatic
Here's some history: some folks showed up on the eastern seaboard of North America. They held their position, first by charity and then by force of arms. Eventually, they established an office on Ellis Island, held it by force of arms, and declared that everyone who came through Ellis Island would be a legal immigrant.

And here's a conclusion:

Therefore, if Mexican invaders took and held, say, San Diego by force of arms, established an office, and processed everyone who came after them through that office, those "citizenships" would have just as much moral legitimacy as all the current, modern modern citizenships who are not of aboriginal descent.

seagiant

Well-Known Fanatic
Mr. Obama gave a speech to graduating high school students. His words are the dead opposite of what you claim he stands for.

Given what he says he stands for, what he's done and what you say he stands for, I believe what he's done and what he says, as long as it matches what he's done.

And that's the way I'll vote.

Hi,
LOL!

Last edited:

STI

Well-Known Fanatic
In my area Obie was not very well thought of in fact no one even placed any signs across from the polling place at his elections last term in my voting area, I did see 1 bumper sticker with out of state plates, there just was no support here for his views one thing for sure during his reign you sure did not see the mentally ill protesters around as they do Trump, we see it as to get so many involved as Trump has sure must be doing something right hoping for 4 more.

Golfnut27

Fanatic
Here's some history: some folks showed up on the eastern seaboard of North America. They held their position, first by charity and then by force of arms. Eventually, they established an office on Ellis Island, held it by force of arms, and declared that everyone who came through Ellis Island would be a legal immigrant.

And here's a conclusion:

Therefore, if Mexican invaders took and held, say, San Diego by force of arms, established an office, and processed everyone who came after them through that office, those "citizenships" would have just as much moral legitimacy as all the current, modern modern citizenships who are not of aboriginal descent.
If Mexico or China invades Seattle, San Diego, San Francisco or Los Angeles, I say let them have those libtard cities.

STI

Well-Known Fanatic
Refusal to acknowledge the most simple facts and by the need to disingenuously present stories which try to skirt around the core issues. Not able to post what we call that here.

Tactical Rico

Well-Known Fanatic
How long are the owner of this site going to allow people like Jammer Six to continue to incite hate and discontent. He doesn't post about firearms and his politics obviously don't mesh with most, if not all, of the rest of the people on this site....I vote BAN him now and be done with him.............

TR

seagiant

Well-Known Fanatic
Hi,
I'm sort of perplexed on that myself???
This guy is just a "Tool" for the Left and working to take our 2A Support...
With his Lies and BS!

Mike Galway

Well-Known Fanatic
How long are the owner of this site going to allow people like Jammer Six to continue to incite hate and discontent. He doesn't post about firearms and his politics obviously don't mesh with most, if not all, of the rest of the people on this site....I vote BAN him now and be done with him.............

TR
He did go on the From the reloading bench thread to say he had no use for a 38 super . Haven't seen Jammer post one positive thing .

Mike Galway

Well-Known Fanatic

TR
You're giving him what he wants by you getting angry and responding . He's got 1st amendment rights like the rest of us . Just use the ignore feature .

seagiant

Well-Known Fanatic
You're giving him what he wants by you getting angry and responding . He's got 1st amendment rights like the rest of us . Just use the ignore feature .
Hi,
He does not need to be ignored, he needs to be banned!

He wanted proof Obozo was corrupt and I gave him a vid a 6 year old could follow and no response???

If a Lib has an open mind, and I can lead him to Jesus, I will do so, but this guy is just here being a Troll and will never see the Truth!

Adios Cabron!!!

Latest posts