Peaceful protest at the State Capitol on January 19th- noon

Donny V

Fanatic
Daywalker said:
One of the car forums I belong to someone raised an interesting concern.

This is perfect opportunity for an anti-gun group to show up pretend to be gun owners and at nuts...it happens at Tea Party meetings
That is one of the reasons I think it is important to have a strong showing from real 2A supporters and to have some of those supporters documenting the event with video and photos.

Also if you're a you tuber hicock45 has a video about thhis Saturday and the one scheduled for feb. 8th.

Brandi

Well-Known Fanatic
I was there but I wasn't taking pictures. It was a great turnout with several people open carrying "respectively" (no drop leg holsters and crap). The crowd was 99% just average people, I didn't see anyone wearing their mall ninja outfits except for one kid about 12 years old wearing black tactical pants, black T-shirt and black military style hat (his parents probably should have nixed that outfit). There was one guy holding a sign that was in desperate need of a shower and a barber but he was the worst of the bunch that I saw. Generally everyone portrayed a very respectable image and no doubt the anti's were disappointed when they watched the media footage because of that. It was a good rally, all of the speakers I heard stayed on topic and didn't go off on any crazy tangents with the exception of one who went on about the lack of prayer in school being the root of all things wrong in the world but he eventually got back on subject and made some good points. I'm surprised more people from here didn't attend, you guys missed a great opportunity to show the state what we care about.

steak

Well-Known Fanatic
I was there with my little girl. It was pretty nice rally and I saw the boy Brandi was talking about, I had the same thoughts.

nanotech9

Fanatic
I was at this with several friends... it was a great rally although I was surprised there weren't more people. Several theories on that.

The speakers were good... there was a guy going around doing video interviews, very pro 2A, and got a few of my friends on film speaking. My buddy brought a sign on a pole that was held up by the wood stock of a Mosin Nagant.

I've got some pictures I might try to post up later on...

Latest posts