Open slots for Nationals

Guys

from John Bent...

On March 10 I sent out an e-mail announcing that we had 7 slots for the Open,Limited and Limited 10 Nationals in Frostproof Florida on October 7-10. As of right now I have had zero responses of anyone wanting to go, if you would like to go or have any questions please get in touch with me by May 23, all the unused slots will be sent back before June 8.

Thanks

Rob

Rockon71385

Founding Member
I'm considering attending to this match. Is anybody else going(or thinking about it) that would want to split a hotel and/or rental car? I don't know if I can justify the cost of going by myself.

Rockon71385

Founding Member
Spencer said:
I could go to this. I'd carpool. What does the match cost?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I think it's $270 for the match fee if you get a section-allotted slot. The big part is flight, hotel, rental car, etc.

LuckyDucky

Well-Known Fanatic
I would be willing to drive there and back if we had at least 4 people so we could drive in shifts. Overall that would probably be cheaper than plane tickets for everyone and mailing/buying ammo.

silver star

Well-Known Fanatic
Thank Mitch & Bryan.
That seems so little info for such a big match.
Is there a forum post somewhere with match hotel info and such?

drmitchgibson

The white Morgan Freeman
I think the lack of info is a real problem. If I could have planned for this back when I signed up for all the majors I plan to attend this year, then it would have been a priority. But it wasn't even on the radar. For me, no details means no plan to attend.

LuckyDucky

Well-Known Fanatic
Mitch Gibson said:
I think the lack of info is a real problem. If I could have planned for this back when I signed up for all the majors I plan to attend this year, then it would have been a priority. But it wasn't even on the radar. For me, no details means no plan to attend.
But now you plan to attend.

Latest posts