Oklahoma State Matches

ChrisC

Revolver Division
Hopefully I can make them...

I also understand that it's a ton of work to host such a thing but seeing the Mississippi classic and the gator sell out so quickly makes me think Oklahoma could equal or surpass those matches with the proper amount of enthusiasm and determination

Feegee

The Magic Man
I know Ponca did the limited/open match last year and they did a great job!!!
I hope they do something again this year!!

Sent from Feegee's iPhone using Tapatalk

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I plan to try to help out more later this year. Hopefully that will help our 3 gun guys at OKC. In learning with my little shotgun matches but you gotta work with the guys that know what's going on to know what not to do.

ryanncass

Well-Known Fanatic
The best way to ask about these matches and help out is to email Rob. A state match is a little more then just putting on a club match.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Feegee

The Magic Man
I would love to take some classes for stuff like this if they were available but I don't know if there even is. I can't even find a R.O. Class near by?? Wish I could I would love to help any way that I could.

Sent from Feegee's iPhone using Tapatalk

ChrisC

Revolver Division
The state matches I've been to this season were more than just a larger club match. I agree we need more RO's and MD's. There are only a few people that put out most of the effort. I don't have a home uspsa club as I live too far away from any of them. I have seen our local guys at national matches looking beat.... lots if personal sacrifice for the sport. I wouldn't mind helping out myself... but I'm not an RO

Latest posts