OKCGC 3-Gun 1/23/16

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Professor said:
I thought there was not going to be moving targets!
We still need to pull the trailer to set the walls & target stands, etc.

Professor

Well-Known Fanatic
Wall said:
We still need to pull the trailer to set the walls & target stands, etc.
LoL. I knew that but my sick and twisted mind thought of him setting up targets to shoot at on a trailer behind a moving truck. And there was no way he was going to use his truck! I'll be quiet and lurk !!

But I was wondering the max distance on the rifle shots.

Troy

Well-Known Fanatic
As much as I would like to come out and help setup, I'm going to have to pass this month. I've been nursing some tendonitis along my right bicep for a while now. I haven't even practiced my weak hand loading in well over a month.

irons_shooter

TOLA Guy
Just as a reminder, no steel core or bi-metal jackets ammo for the stage on the black powder range. It will damage my steel at that range and we don't want that to happen. so please make sure you have lead core and only copper jacket ammo for that stage. It's only 7 rounds(if you get all your hits)

I'll be there. Gonna try to get a decent sized Tulsa crew to come down. Haven't pulled a trigger in over a month so we'll see how it goes.See you Saturday.
This is Garrett BTW.

brandt9913

Well-Known Fanatic
Feegee Matlock said:
Anyone have any slugs for sale? All I have is armor piercing incendiary slugs
I'll bring some extra Feegee. When your Mossberg shits itself again, just don't blame it on the ammo.

Troy

Well-Known Fanatic
Why am I getting all excited like this is my 3rd or 4th or 5th 3-gun match ever? I'm afraid I'm building it up too much in my mind and I'm going to be disappointed. I don't want to be disappointed.

ShaneP

Looks good to me
mike_pinto said:
Stages are set. Might throw the ol' full choke in the bag. :)
HUGE THANKS to anyone who went out to setup for the match. I've been buried at work this week. Trying to finish up some projects tonight so that I can make the match tomorrow.

Jeff T.

Well-Known Fanatic
Thanks Mike and Rick for setting it up for us!

Live Simply, Love Generously, Care Deeply, Speak Kindly, Shoot Well, Leave the Rest to God.

Latest posts