OKC Gun Club Multi-Gun

imacgyver

Founding Member
JP,
1. If you don't get your pistol in time, you can use mine..M&P9 Pro. If you do get it, you can use my mags, 2 may be cutting it close.

I am hoping that I can get my M&P by Friday - Has not shipped yet. I would need to your holster as well - I can make two mags work if I can load them up.

2. You're welcome to my shotgun if Jesse's is occupied.
Jesse said he would bring I don't have anything so having something would be nice

3. You'd be surprised at how fast 2 30rnd mags can go on a long range stage, once things start to fall apart. I have some AK mags. I'll look at them & if they're in usable shape, I throw a few in the bag.
I appreciate that man!

Thanks man!!

irons_shooter

TOLA Guy
Last round count Mike posted said 75/75/75 & 10 slugs/10 buck.

Mike,
Is this still accurate, are we still doing the rimfire match after?

What time do you want to start setup satuday, 2:00/3:00?

Let's ditch the slugs for this match, as well as that stupid buckshot crap.

The actual round count is yet to be, and probably wont be until after setup, established. I would bring 75,75,50 for each match to be safe. I would bet the actual round count will be more like 50 rifle, 50 pistol and 30 shot..

We will shoot OK standards which will be 5 clays at 30 yards with the shotty, 5 poppers at 25 yards+ with the pistola, and 5 rifle targets at 35 with small brown areas.

We are also going to have a speed shoot which will incorporate all three guns but only be about a 12 second stage. It looks like 3 rifle target, 3 poppers, and 3 clays. Trick is that you can only have the required amount of rounds loaded. It will either be a hit or miss for each shot, no extra ammo..

Long range for centerfire match only. Rimfire match will shoot those little plate racks out to 50 or so..

The last stage will be a maze stage with rifle and pistol in the maze part and some shotgun work at the end on my favorite little steel that Jesse lets us use. Probably some clay flippers as well from the class the day before.

Mike

irons_shooter

TOLA Guy
well, after calling around... no non magnetic 7.62x39 to be found - shitzweak!
If it is the bi-metal jacket, no worries. The steel core is the worrisome ammo. Do this, get some monarch from academy and you should be fine. We can always cut one to find out for sure, but I bet they are just the bi-metal jacket and not steel core..

Mike

imacgyver

Founding Member
If it is the bi-metal jacket, no worries. The steel core is the worrisome ammo. Do this, get some monarch from academy and you should be fine. We can always cut one to find out for sure, but I bet they are just the bi-metal jacket and not steel core..

Mike

YES!!!!!

How do you cut it?

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Let's ditch the slugs for this match, as well as that stupid buckshot crap........The last stage will be a maze stage with rifle and pistol in the maze part and some shotgun work at the end on my favorite little steel that Jesse lets us use. Probably some clay flippers as well from the class the day before.
Mike
Too bad about the slugs, I was looking forward to it.
But I am pumped about being able to get some revenge on those damn flippers. >:D

taymoor

Skilled Lover
the 17th could be an epic day of firsts. An AK47 doing three gun, and I'm hoping to talk Chris@heartland to shoot the carry match with his bow and arrow. :lol:

Wormydog1724

ATAS Ninja
That rifle is sex. Please bring it and the quiet-maker thingy to the 3 gun match?

I guess with the side-charging handle there's no need for a forward assist. I like that A LOT.

taymoor

Skilled Lover
I'll be bringing it for sure. I'm building a 3gun upper, but it won't be ready in time for this one. So I'll be tacticool for the 17th. You still living in Stillwater?

ETA: Thanks for the compliment. Nothing brightens my day more. I've seen pics of your incredible guns too, so I don't take a compliment from you lightly.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
the 17th could be an epic day of firsts. An AK47 doing three gun, and I'm hoping to talk Chris@heartland to shoot the carry match with his bow and arrow. :lol:
I'm sure he won't be the first or last to try and use an AK for 3gun.

Wormydog1724

ATAS Ninja
I don't live in Stilly anymore. I've moved to the dark side. Norman. (not meant to be racist so do not take it that way.) getting married in July and fiancé will be going to OU Law in August. Got to put up with it for awhile but I think her being a lawyer will be weeeeeellllll worth it.

I'll be at the 3 gun in OKC. We'll have to squad up. The boomer shooter shooters squad.

Latest posts