NRA Life membership $300

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
$300 NRA life membership, call 1-888-678-7894. Some reports are that you need a referral from another Life Member but other reports say you don't.

If you are wanting to help and have been waiting, here is one thing you can do and save $700

Jackary

Well-Known Fanatic
I called them last week and you need a lifetime member to sponsor you. When you call, you will need the lifetime member's name, member number, and your payment information

PDN

Well-Known Fanatic
Any lifetime members willing to sponsor me? I'm ready to sign up. Thx - Paul

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
This was on Tom Gresham (GunTalk) Facebook page today so I assume its not private or privileged

"Great news from Tom about the NRA Life Membership discount! "The special discount for the NRA Life Membership is now working. Special toll-free number just for friends of Tom Gresham. No waiting on hold. No need to give my life member number. $300 for a life membership. Just call 1-888-678-7894"

I guess tell them Tom Gresham sent you?

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I just signed my wife up for a $300 lifetime membership and they didn't ask for any if my information.

Now I'm hoping I didn't just get dooped and give $300 to the Biden fund.

Fleche

Well-Known Fanatic
Posted by Fleche on 02 January 2013 - 12:16 PM in 2nd Amendment News & Politics
FYI, you can get a lifetime NRA membership for $300 if you have a lifetime member sponsor you. I'm more than willing once mine is processed.(They are 2-3 weeks backlogged)

800-672-3888 and option 3, then give sponsors #, current NRA number (expired, current, or new) and credit card.

As long as I live 10 years it will be worth it ;p
It took about 10 days for them to process my payment and get me moved to Life status. I had a 20 year membership for about a week but then they finished it up. The 100,000 new members since Sandyhook have them a bit backlogged.

PM if you need a sponsor.

jtischauser

Does anyone have a link to this deal on the NRA site or anything? Im curious as to how long it is supposed to last. I'd like to sign up my nephews and niece and father-in-law but thats gonna take another pay check.

Fleche

Well-Known Fanatic
It has been available for many many months but it was hard to get the right salesperson.
It seems they want the numbers more than the $ right now, so you only have to call once.
It isn't on the website, but it does get emailed out to lifetime members every so often.

jtischauser

jhenke said:
Jesse, dont forget to factor in the extra taxes taken out now. Might take another check too!
Yeah my wife saw the nice notification from quick books on the first payroll cycle about out 2-3% pay decrease to help fund Obamas anti gun welfare programs. Effin' BS!

Jeff T.

Well-Known Fanatic
I just called 1-888-678-7894. The automated answering machine started and talked about 10 seconds...
Welcome to the NRA mebership hotline, you will be.... Beep, Beep, Beep,...
Hello my name is Jamie, would you like to take advantage of our discount Life mebership for $300.00?
I said yes, offered my current 5 year membership number, she said no thank you it would have to be processed as a new membership, she took my information and said I should receive my new confirmation within about a week. :)

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Just made the switch to Life Member only took about 5 minutes.

Will probably sign my boys up as well. Is there an age limit?