NRA Life membership $300

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
my card still hasn't been charged........called in on 1/14

Jackary

Well-Known Fanatic
Steve McGinley said:
Me too. Bet it will take awhile for them with all the activity.
Yeah they said it would probably be a few weeks. I have gotten a couple of emails about member benefits but no member information yet.

JoesGlock

Well-Known Fanatic
my card still hasn't been charged........called in on 1/14
I called on 1/10 and purchased a life membership for my wife and I. They charged my card for hers on 1/21 and 1/30 for mine.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
JHolmes said:
I called on 1/10 and purchased a life membership for my wife and I. They charged my card for hers on 1/21 and 1/30 for mine.
I called at lunch & they said it's about 3 weeks to process

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Finally charged today
called in on 1/14 & processed on 2/4

foghorn918

Consistently Inconsistent
me either, but my new American Rifleman mag arrived and on my adrress label it now shows "life" instead of a renew or expiration date.

1911-45

Well-Known Fanatic
I was already a Life Member so I upgraded to an Endowment Life Member for $250. I asked the lady what the difference was and she didn't know and was going to transfer me and I said no just sign me up NRA has a big fight to pay for!

benjamin-benjamin

snickerpuss
so how many "mailing lists" does NRA have, i have unsubscribed from a ton of them.. i mean NRA wine emails, really??

Bunchies95

Active Fanatic
I called the NRA yesterday about my membership information. They are quoting a 6-8 week delay in getting member numbers/cards/etc. sent out. Though I was able to get through without a wait so I think the massive member signup is over. Sadly, I whish I had to wait on the phone for an hour. At least that would have meant more and more people were signing up.

Brianatc

Well-Known Fanatic
Just called they have extended the $300 deal, didn't say for how long. Cheaper than dirt site says offer good till 4/16.

Latest posts