NRA Life membership $300

Deathtrap

Semi-Pro/Beep that SH!T
I got my lifetime membership today. And made the guys I work with get one also.

CrtsHarris

Well-Known Fanatic
Dang, I just signed up for a three year membership last week. Do you think they could switch my membership over to lifetime and crdit what I just paid?

Jackary

Well-Known Fanatic
New lifetime member payment was processed but havent received my member info yet they said it would be a couple of weeks due to the rush of people joining

ChrisC

Revolver Division
They processed mine last week. I heard they added 250k members.... might call to make sure you didn't fall through the cracks

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
It gets even better...

YOUR RIGHT TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS IS IN DANGER, more so now than since 1774. We need to speak up individually, and as a group. The NRA does that better for us than any other organization, and they are offering the deal of a life time on new life memberships. $300. To sweeten that deal, after you sign up (or upgrade your current NRA membership to Life), MGM will send you a $50 Gift Certificate, or a SwitchView scope lever, your choice. Details are on the MGM website at www.mgmtargets.comhttp://www.mgmtargets.com/. Please do this now, then forward this to all you know, who want to KEEP their guns.

If you're not already a National Rifle Association member, now would be a great time to get a Life Membership. The NRA is offering a Special for the month of February 2013 for only $300. (I paid $300 for my life membership back in the 80's.) The current regular price for a Life Membership is $1,000. This special membership drive requires a one time payment of $300. With the Life Membership you get the American Rifleman, American Hunter or America's First Freedom monthly magazine, and several other benefits. If you have ever considered joining the NRA or if you are a yearly member NOW is the time to join or upgrade.
This offer is not on the NRA website for obvious "press" reasons. Call (888) 678-7894
begin_of_the_skype_highlighting (888) 678-7894 FREE end_of_the_skype_highlighting for membership.

Then, send MGM your new Life Membership number and the date you upgraded/enrolled and we’ll send the certificate to you.

Thanks

Thank you,
Kevin Frank

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I just signed up my two nephews. That's life memberships for them and $100 worth of steel for me.

Latest posts