North Texas Sectional

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
[quote author=irons_shooter link=topic=74.msg614#msg614 date=1284938039]
Who all Is shooting it?

I am squadded with the wheelie gunners. I will bring oxygen and centrum silver!
[/quote]

:D :) :'(

LMFAO!

M

Mitch Harrington

I'm shooting it and Rusty just got an email telling him to show up. I'm also squadded with the wheelies. I'm gonna get my CPR update before I leave just in case. :)

Theres one GM that I know of shooting Limited.

Id have to have a really good match to get him.

M

Mitch Harrington

I have a feeling Friday night might be as epic as the match!

Curly

Well-Known Fanatic
[quote author=Mitch Harrington link=topic=74.msg654#msg654 date=1284989882]
I'm shooting it and Rusty just got an email telling him to show up. I'm also squadded with the wheelies. I'm gonna get my CPR update before I leave just in case. ;)
[/quote]Ya'll just can't stand it because ya'll aint WHEELIECOOL 8)

Curly

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm shooting it and Rusty just got an email telling him to show up. I'm also squadded with the wheelies. I'm gonna get my CPR update before I leave just in case. ;)
[/quote]"ONE" other thang I forgot to mention,"TWO" of the WHEELIES are shooting J&K bullets 8)

No.343

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm shooting it and Rusty just got an email telling him to show up. I'm also squadded with the wheelies. I'm gonna get my CPR update before I leave just in case. 8)
[/quote]
I would bring my bicycle tire pump if I were you. You might have to put your mouth on Roger. I will be spinning my wheel gun and wearing black socks. Shooting a revo is like black magic. You envy the skill, but are too skeered to try it.

Rustyzx9

Founding Member
Black socks are the Debil... This is going to be the longest week ever waiting for this match. I'm really looking forward to it. I have this feeling that I might end up regretting Friday night though...

[quote author=No.343 link=topic=74.msg720#msg720 date=1285080668]
I'm shooting it and Rusty just got an email telling him to show up. I'm also squadded with the wheelies. I'm gonna get my CPR update before I leave just in case. 8)
[/quote]
I would bring my bicycle tire pump if I were you. You might have to put your mouth on Roger. I will be spinning my wheel gun and wearing black socks. Shooting a revo is like black magic. You envy the skill, but are too skeered to try it.
[/quote]

M

Mitch Harrington

It's gonna be worse than you think Rusty. I've talked to no less than six guys today that are going down Friday night and plan to get in on the festivities. Friday night just might be talked about more than the match the following day!

Rustyzx9

Founding Member
Bring the pain! Sounds like it's going to be awesome.

[quote author=Mitch Harrington link=topic=74.msg769#msg769 date=1285105589]
It's gonna be worse than you think Rusty. I've talked to no less than six guys today that are going down Friday night and plan to get in on the festivities. Friday night just might be talked about more than the match the following day!
[/quote]

No.343

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm glad I don't drink anymore. I'm serious. After I finish this Smithwick's I'm done for the night.

M

Mitch Harrington

[quote author=No.343 link=topic=74.msg800#msg800 date=1285120119]
I'm glad I don't drink anymore. I'm serious. After I finish this Smithwick's I'm done for the night.
[/quote]

Hellz yeah! I'm a Smitty's fan as well!

irons_shooter

TOLA Guy
Just remember Mitch, never drink a beer Javier gives you. Some complain of lower torso soreness the next day. Strange...

Wormydog1724

ATAS Ninja
I like Smithwicks, But I REALLY like Newcastle. Also Dead Guy isn't too bad either. Or Shiner Bock or Amber Bock. hell as long as its not that watered down "light" beer, ah I drink that stuff too.

so; looks like Lance is going to shoot on Friday.
Everyone pray for rain to show up early.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts