New to the Area

armaborealis

Well-Known Fanatic
Hello,

My wife and I just arrived in South Carolina as part-timers, so I figured I'd join the local forum. We're both avid handgun shooters and would be interested in finding a range that runs USPSA or IDPA. DW has also done some handgun instructing and line coaching and is looking to do more. She also likes shotgun sports and I enjoy shooting rifle. We're both hunters too.

While we aren't full time residents, we're also interested in the legal side of things. It looks like Grass Roots SC is defunct for now but I'd be interested if there are any other groups.

Cheers,
Chris

thebrasilian

Well-Known Fanatic
Welcome!

Plenty of places around to shoot. Here in the Columbia area there's Mid Carolina Rifle Club and a shot gun place with skeet (don't know the name of that one). MCRC has all the action shooting that you're talking about.

armaborealis

Well-Known Fanatic
thebrasilian said:
Welcome!

Plenty of places around to shoot. Here in the Columbia area there's Mid Carolina Rifle Club and a shot gun place with skeet (don't know the name of that one). MCRC has all the action shooting that you're talking about.

MCRC looks like its about an hour away (we're out to the East of Columbia)... That might be a good option!

Latest posts