new to shooting ok!

edmondnate

New Fanatic
Im moving to edmond from Az and looking for places to shoot. Back home we would drive about 30 min into the desert find a backstop and start going (safely of course). My question is where can I go to shoot? Include ranges.
Im shoot a varity of things .22 and sks type stuff thanks!

45recoil

likes to party
Welcome. Youre in a prime location, you got heartland outdoors there in edmond, and you got okcgunclub in arcadia which is a short drive east of edmond.

Okcgc is coming up. First sat of every month...next one being dec 6th

Theres also one in poncaa city north, and ussa in tulsa

45recoil

likes to party
don't forget H&H in okc. Depending on your drive distance preference, FT Smith Arkansas' Old Fort Gun Club is fun as well. Trust me, ponca city, Tulsa, and ft smith is worth the drive.

edmondnate

New Fanatic
Thanks guys! and its a pleasure to be here! and these will be a good starting points for me I hope to have some fun and enjoy my guns.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Contact OKC gun club ASAP about membership for 2014. Now is the time to get on the wait list as they do orientations in January or February.

Do you do any competiotn shooting stuff like USPSA, USCA, ICORE, IDPA, or 3 Gun?

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Jesse Tischauser said:
Contact OKC gun club ASAP about membership for 2014. Now is the time to get on the wait list as they do orientations in January or February.

Do you do any competiotn shooting stuff like USPSA, USCA, ICORE, IDPA, or 3 Gun?
when I joined, I'm pretty sure my orientation was in December but I do remember last year was in January/February, like Jesse said.
Point being, contact them now so you don't have to wait a year after you get here.

Here's a link to the membership application:
http://www.okcgunclub.org/docs/club_app.pdf

& Here's a link to the contact page:
http://www.okcgunclub.org/contact.html

Corey

Well-Known Fanatic
Jesse Tischauser said:
If not you live in a great location to get started

Welcome aboard

edmondnate

New Fanatic
No I have not tried comps...yet I don't think i would be any good to be honest! and thanks for the signup information...it all helps!

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
edmondnate said:
No I have not tried comps...yet I don't think i would be any good to be honest! and thanks for the signup information...it all helps!
It's not about being good it's about having fun. Plus a match will make you a better shooter guaranteed. Come on out!

Latest posts