New old guy

bugboy

Fanatic
New guy from central Kansas. I've shot with a couple Boomer Shooter members (bentsight, RIGPIG). I'm retired military and just starting out at 3 gun but have been doing IDPA for a little while.
Initially will be shooting -
CZ SP-01 Shadow
Colt HBAR II
Stoeger M3000 w/ +7 Nordic

Hope to learn some good stuff here.

Kurt Keeler

bugboy

Fanatic
Jesse Tischauser said:
Welcome! Thanks for serving!!! How's the Stoeger treating you?
Played with it a little yesterday. I had a gallon Ziploc bag of buckshot and figured I'd burn those up. Gun ran great except at one point it appears that the follower got hung up (I assume at the transition between factory and Nordic tubes). I did some polishing on the inside end of the factory tube last night. Hopefully, I'll get a chance to shoot it on a duck hunt this weekend and see if that fixed the issue.

I know we made the hedgeballs suffer!!!

bugboy

Fanatic
Charger Arms said:
Bugboy, which Ks matches do you attend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Only Ellsworth so far. I'm on a "shooting budget" until I find someone that wants to sponsor a mediocre competitor!

Now that would be some good advertising!!! Any company can sponsor someone that is good,,,, people don't even take notice. But if you sponsor someone like me,,,,, EVERYBODY would be talking about it!! "Hey did you see where Hornady is paying for all the ammo for that guy that came in 36th!! What up with that!!!"

Latest posts