New from CA

ummm

Active Fanatic
Almost at the 3-month anniversary of the date when I first touched a firearm. These things are seriously fun!

Now I'm trying to learn and shoot as much as I can, and this seems like a great place to do the former -- thanks for having me :)

OlSlyGuy

Well-Known Fanatic
you wont find a better place to ask questions than BS! i shot my first match thanks to the guys on this forum. Just ordered my first AR too!

Welcome aboard.

McGuire

Well-Known Fanatic
welcome to the best forum out there, period...I know, Ive seen them all....not really...but you get the idea...

ummm

Active Fanatic
Thanks to all

I've tried my hand at IDPA (1 match) and USPSA (1 match) and Steel Challenge (1 match). Massively fun.

I've built my lower, and I'm waiting for my Loki upper, because I went to a 3-gun match and my eyes were like :O CrapThatLooksLikeFun!

Shotgun is still pending...I shot a friend's Mossberg twice, and he let me spend about 30 minutes re-loading it once. Saw a guy at the Steel match absolutely vaporize a stage with a Saiga and cinched mags. Sub-second reload for 10 more shots while running? Wow. Then he told me the price, and I went back to thinking about Mossbergs ;)

I'm in North County San Diego, and was looking for something to do when the surf is flat -- found it! :D

McGuire

Well-Known Fanatic
you just opened the door, prepare for a sermon from the church of benelli converts...

I run an FN SLP Mk1, Im not a champion, but I def like my shotgun.

Raysracer

Fanatic
you just opened the door, prepare for a sermon from the church of benelli converts...

I run an FN SLP Mk1, Im not a champion, but I def like my shotgun.

Benelli.....

Ahhhhhhhhh...

First one 1995. I now own four. They are my precious......

Sorry, forgot to take my medications this morning..

Latest posts