new cz/gi offering

boatdoc

Well-Known Fanatic
great new look by GI on a standard cz build
the GI/cz guns LOOK sharp. However if you want the a ction tuned version , they run will close to 2 grand or more.
.I am sure the CCH adds to the price and they sure do pop. I believe they are cz shadow 2 base guns( judging from the pics) so the base gun price( before GI treatment is around $1400). reasonably priced for what you get..soooo tempting....

being a CZ fan, this kind of offering is very interesting and exciting .

want to order one now BUT the recent email teases that other models may be offered soon as well as other options.
trying to be patient and not cave too soon

Last edited:

ThePlumber

Well-Known Fanatic
Don't care for CCH frame, but interesting concept. If they did something with the Shadow 2, I'd be very interested in that.

boatdoc

Well-Known Fanatic
The base gun options are 75B, SPO1, and 75 compact
for now. according to their announcement email there will be more and more options as time goes by.. and which one do you choose.
I am a HUGE fan of the SP-01. nothing against the 75 or the compact. I have a 75 shadow that I love, and of course a P-01 (similar to the compact).

I am leaning sp-01. these are all part of the shadow line. from the looks of the pics, I believe the 75 and sp -01 are shadow 2 models. hard to tell though.

Love the grips they chose too
PM to BBP. Dan is the man for GI products.

maybe an early BD present?

boatdoc

Well-Known Fanatic
to clarify --CZ custom is the CZ custom shop for CZ-USA. They are like Cajun Gun works. they have their own parts and modifications which make their guns a HUGE step up over the production CZ guns( which are awesome out of the box anyway).
think WC (or NHC) vs colt and SA. You can trick out CZ guns much like you can a 1911 and get amazing results.

Last edited:

CJ

Well-Known Fanatic
I priced out a compact with the CGW pro package plus sights and it came to $2,260.00
I've been wanting to do blued compact for a while now but not @ $2300, for $1,100 you can get one with the pro package and sights, I can't see another $1,200 for bluing even with high polished flats. I can see it for CCH but when I was specing it out there wasn't a finish option, hopefully it's less for a blued gun

FWoo45

Well-Known Fanatic
As I understand it, the package is what it is for now. Concessions may be made on a case by case basis but for now what you see is what you get for the stated price. I think it's a good value for what you get if that's what you want.