New Area 4 Director

Airic

I shoot.
I'm not seeing any info about this anywhere. Link to your source?

Bryan Hoover

This announcement concerns the meeting held by telephone conference last night, August 11.

The minutes will be posted shortly, however the board felt it was appropriate, and gave permission for, this statement to be made.

If you have questions, please email me. I'll answer to the extent I can within the bylaws.

I've been selected by the board as the Director, National Range Officers Institute (DNROI). That becomes effective on September 2, 2014, which allows me to finish up the Area 4 Championship before turning the reins over to my replacement, who will be named by the President. Because there are less than 18 months remaining in my term, there will be no special election to fill the vacancy. A regular election will be held next August/September, with ballots sent from USPSA HQ.

Best regards,

Troy McManus
Area 4 Director

Airic

I shoot.
Bryan Hoover said:
This announcement concerns the meeting held by telephone conference last night, August 11.

The minutes will be posted shortly, however the board felt it was appropriate, and gave permission for, this statement to be made.

If you have questions, please email me. I'll answer to the extent I can within the bylaws.

I've been selected by the board as the Director, National Range Officers Institute (DNROI). That becomes effective on September 2, 2014, which allows me to finish up the Area 4 Championship before turning the reins over to my replacement, who will be named by the President. Because there are less than 18 months remaining in my term, there will be no special election to fill the vacancy. A regular election will be held next August/September, with ballots sent from USPSA HQ.

Best regards,

Troy McManus
Area 4 Director
So that email is Troy announcing that he has been selected as the DNROI, and he is will no longer be the A4 Director. Did Art send out an email announcing that he was selected by Phil?

Bryan Hoover

Eric Gambill said:
So that email is Troy announcing that he has been selected as the DNROI, and he is will no longer be the A4 Director. Did Art send out an email announcing that he was selected by Phil?
Yes sir

desert_gypsy

Well-Known Fanatic
From what I understand from the Area 4 FB page, he's still running for president, and if he gets elected, he'll step down from the DNROI position.

Latest posts