Miller Knife Works

twss

Well-Known Fanatic
I don't know why photobucket doesn't show the edited version of the photos. Pretend the pictures don't suck.

Josh Beauchamp

Well-Known Fanatic
Brandon, any chance you will be doing a 6-7 in overall length knife again. I need an EDC blade but local laws are very strict on knife length.

twss

Well-Known Fanatic
Josh Beauchamp said:
Brandon, any chance you will be doing a 6-7 in overall length knife again. I need an EDC blade but local laws are very strict on knife length.
Yes. I have about 18 blades to profile and send out for heat treat. Then I can put on scales and make sheaths. It may be a couple months before I have any more knives complete, but the smaller edc type of knives will be among the first I put out.

James Peel

Well-Known Fanatic
I just got one of Brandon's knives and I will say it is a beast! Extremely well made, great balance and sharp as a razor. I used it to cut my sammich in triangles the other day and it was effortless!

twss

Well-Known Fanatic
JPeel said:
I just got one of Brandon's knives and I will say it is a beast! Extremely well made, great balance and sharp as a razor. I used it to cut my sammich in triangles the other day and it was effortless!
Don't just stop with sandwiches! Doughnuts, pizza, sausage, feral cats and so much more will slice with ease when you have an MKW custom blade.

James Peel

Well-Known Fanatic
BrandonM(TWSS) said:
Don't just stop with sandwiches! Doughnuts, pizza, sausage, feral cats and so much more will slice with ease when you have an MKW custom blade.
I did use it on a pig the other day. He quit squealing pretty quick!

twss

Well-Known Fanatic
Something a bit different for me. A hunting knife for a friend.
154cm with olive drab micarta scales. I used a 20lpi checker in file for the jimping. No giant file work on this one.

Latest posts