Sold/Expired Mess of Sliders

BowmanX

Fanatic
Very pleased with the quality of the holster and belt Don made for me. Communication was excellent, with a double check on belt length before construction. Emailed pictures of the holster asking if this was suitable. All in all a very nice setup from a stand up guy. Thanks Don.

CrossBarS Rig.jpg

Don

Well-Known Fanatic
Very pleased with the quality of the holster and belt Don made for me. Communication was excellent, with a double check on belt length before construction. Emailed pictures of the holster asking if this was suitable. All in all a very nice setup from a stand up guy. Thanks Don.

View attachment 2744
It was my pleasure, I'm glad you like it.

DSTALLGUY

Active Fanatic
I placed an order for one of his belts and will gladly share my review. In the past I've mostly bought from Bullhide belts so I look forward to trying one from our 1911fanatics.

DSTALLGUY

Active Fanatic
I placed an order for one of his belts and will gladly share my review. In the past I've mostly bought from Bullhide belts so I look forward to trying one from our 1911fanatics.
Update: belt received. Aesthetically the leather is very nice. I found the buckle to be a bit too vintage / casual for my tastes as a dressier belt. Stiffness wise it's more pliable than I like- I'm used to Bullhide gun or dress belts as they are thicker and keep the top of my pants from rolling over the belt top and can double as a sturdy holster belt.

Quality of workmanship is excellent.
Color consistency and surface texture is great on both sides. To keep it honest, i prefer the thickness and stiffer feel of bullhide belts.

All respect to Don...this belt just isn't for me

Latest posts