May 27th 3-Gun @ USSA

joshappel

Par times back to normal
We will be shooting 5 stages this month. A couple of the stages will be T&E for the match in August. Round count will be around 75rifle, 75 bird-shot, 75 pistol, and 3-5 slugs.Longest shot will be 300 yards at Steel IPSC targets. Be prepared for a 25 round Shotgun stage.
Paper target will be of the MGM/3GN type, 1 shot to center ring or 2 anywhere within scoring rings.

$10 for USSA members
$15 for non members
Sign in at 0930 and walk through at 10

United States Shooting Academy
6500 E 66th St. N.
Tulsa, OK 74117

twss

Well-Known Fanatic
Wish I could, but I will hangin' out with Kurt Miller at Alpha Training Academy learning how to not suck at shooting my new shotgun. Don't feel to bad for me.

Rustyzx9

Founding Member
Is anyone surprised by this?

What the hell is that supposed to mean? lol...

If it makes you feel any better, I'm probably going ot have to miss 3MR because of work. Being a productive citizen is starting to cut into ME time....

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
If it makes you feel any better, I'm probably going ot have to miss 3MR because of work. Being a productive citizen is starting to cut into ME time....
It doesn't make me feel good at all, that sux bro

Rustyzx9

Founding Member
It doesn't make me feel good at all, that sux bro

lol... I'll head to the office tomorrow evening to check on things. If the guy ahead of me in the process has done his part I'll have to put in a full day Sunday, if he didn't do his part I'm going ot kick his sorry ass under the bus and go shoot...

Wormydog1724

ATAS Ninja
lol... I'll head to the office tomorrow evening to check on things. If the guy ahead of me in the process has done his part I'll have to put in a full day Sunday, if he didn't do his part I'm going ot kick his sorry ass under the bus and go shoot...

Kick his ass and go shoot anyways. It's good for the soul.

joshappel

Par times back to normal
I am happy to announce that USSA 3gun matches are a part of the 3GN club series.
More details tomorrow when I get to the range. (My laptop is there)

Latest posts