M3K Extension Tube +4 or +6?

Gramps

Well-Known Fanatic
So I've got an M3K with a 24" barrel on the way and of course it needs an extension tube. My question is which to go with, a +4 or +6?

The +4 will put the tube at barrel length, this in turn appeals to my slight OCD side of symmetry. However, the +6 ability to put two more rounds in the gun after the buzzer will help clean a stage without a reload. Opinions?

JIMM223

Active Fanatic
Jesse Tischauser said:
Get two +4's and a coupler. You'll want 12 in the tube for most 3-gun matches. This way you can plus 4 off the buzzer.

You can thr. Run your single +4 in 3-Gun Nation factory division or those few majors that only allow 8+1 capacity.
Even better!

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
Jesse Tischauser said:
Get two +4's and a coupler. You'll want 12 in the tube for most 3-gun matches. This way you can plus 4 off the buzzer.
You can thr. Run your single +4 in 3-Gun Nation factory division or those few majors that only allow 8+1 capacity.
J-Tizzle is the Shizzle for rizzle, or something like that.... I'm so white.

Gramps

Well-Known Fanatic
Thanks guys! I think I'll head Jesse's route, no offense Wall but I hate odd numbers too!

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Understood, it was more of a joke anyway.

You can buy the coupler in a kit with tube & spring from
Makereadyproshop.com

Gramps

Well-Known Fanatic
Ah, sometimes I can be a bit slow. I did move away from Oklahoma and all.

But, I already put in an order to the Pro Shop for the +4 this morning. Will order the coupler and extra tube in the future.

Latest posts