Looking to Buy a Suppressor

brandt9913

Well-Known Fanatic
I have shot a couple guns with suppressors, but have never purchased a suppressor.

I am currently considering the SWR Octane 9 HD. They claim it will work on 9mm pistols and with the fixed mount screwed on, it will also work on 22 lr and 300 blk. This suppressor will mainly be used on 9mm pistol and possibly on a 300 blk upper.

Any input is appreciated.

Jackary

Well-Known Fanatic
The being patient thing is the hard part I submitted my paperwork back in April and May and I am still waiting hoping to get stamps back later this month and next month. Talk to some of the dealers like Cold Hand Arms in OKC or Class 3 Designs in Mustang I have done business with both and they should be able to answer any questions you might have regarding the process. There are more dealers but those are the only ones I have done business with.

aeropb

Well-Known Fanatic
Me too, but DG knows his stuff and his hours aren't always completely wonky. And Stevie doesn't need the money

technetium-99m

Mighty Righty
I'm going to make the suppressor buy at some time. I'm likely going to get both a 22 and 308 can. I'm thinking that would cover all the calibers I would ever want.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Surely you guys don't make your purchase decisions based on which vendor is less well off?
I'd hope you base them on more meaningful things like service, courtesy, loyalty, etc.

I only buy my gear from Make Ready Pro Shop because that dude that owns that looks like he lives under I40 and hasn't eaten in weeks.

Surely you guys don't make your purchase decisions based on which vendor is less well off?
I'd hope you base them on more meaningful things like service, courtesy, loyalty, etc.

I only buy my gear from Make Ready Pro Shop because that dude that owns that looks like he lives under I40 and hasn't eaten in weeks.

SgtDave

Well-Known Fanatic
Once you get one they start to multiply. Here is my SBR build with a SWR SpecWar II.
sbr003.jpg

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I'm thinking I need a suppressed SBR with an aimpoint micro for and a mini costa beard. What suppressor should I get for my .223 that will best compliment my beard?

Latest posts