Sold/Expired Loki lowers group buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

StealthESW

Well-Known Fanatic
I just so happened to call CHA with a question about some parts and he mentioned the stuff had come in. I think it was Steve. He also said the lowers should be ready for pickup like Monday or Tuesday, most likely Tuesday.

So with that said, they should be ready Tuesday. :1rij:

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
Yes the parts are in, but he got 50+ guns in earlier today before the Loki stuff arrived so he hasn't had a chance to process the order yet. He's short handed and very busy so please give him until Tuesday at the soonest to give him time to get things in order.

foghorn918

Consistently Inconsistent
Matt, I'll just wait til I see a post here that says we are good to go.

BTW, thanks for running this group buy.

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
I appreciate the thanks everyone.
I'm just as anxious as the rest of you. I'm hoping to have a "new" gun for 3-gun this weekend, if I can find the time to sight in the new barrel.

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
Fantastic!! I hadn't heard anything back from USSA yet on if they got yours in or not, I'm glad they did. Hope you enjoy.

ShaneP

Looks good to me
Thanks for putting this together Matt. I already have my LPK and other goods to complete my lower, anyone want to show a noob how it all goes together?

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
Go get em fellas!!
Everythings been checked in and it's ready to roll.

Thanks again to everybody for participating in making this the largest group buy to date :)

Raford

Well-Known Fanatic
Fantastic! ::)

Thanks Matt for all the work on the biggest group buy todate! Now if I can just get enough time to get to OKC to pick up my stuff. No troubles! Thanks again.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Straight from the website, "5pm – 7pm Monday and Tuesday and 11am – 7pm Wednesday thru Friday. Closed on Saturday and Sunday."

Thanks! I couldn't find it on my phone.

I think we will need to do a LOKI group buy rifle build contest. What do you think?

ocphy

Well-Known Fanatic
he is open a few hours on Saturday, can't remember the exact times, but last time I went was on Saturday about a month ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts