Little Rock RO class

mikey80

Negative Approach
Wall said:
sexual chocolate ladies & gentlemen
Randy Watson, ladies and gentlemen! You may remember him from the "What's Going Down?" Episode of "That's My Mama"!

brandt9913

Well-Known Fanatic
The Antichrome said:
Troy will be here Friday night for an Area 4 match planning session. I'll have to warn him about you guys;-)
Troy survived and passed the almost all of okcgc attendees last summer. Jesse, not so much.

mikey80

Negative Approach
The Antichrome said:
I'm planning to go to the CASA match on Sunday.
Can you squad with all of us RO trainees or do you think it's a trainees only kinda thing?

The Antichrome

The Antichrome said:
I'm planning to go to the CASA match on Sunday.

Micah_Rowe said:
Can you squad with all of us RO trainees or do you think it's a trainees only kinda thing?
No idea. But I'll see yall anyway if I go. Weather forecast is ugly, and I'm not excited to drive 2 hours to shoot 5 stages in the rain.

I'm just happy to see so many people go way out of their way to take the RO class. Thats awesome.

mikey80

Negative Approach
58 degrees with an 80% chance of rain. Lol I "was" looking forward to the match! I looked at the stage designs and they look really cool.

okorpheus

Well-Known Fanatic
I was looking forward to the match as well, but sitting here looking out my window I'm sure glad my travel was last night and not today.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I do wish we had had a few more runs though.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Latest posts