FOR SALE Les Baer Custom Carry

snap1

Fanatic
Hey Guys,
Up for sale is my Les Baer Custom Carry. Picked this up from an Addict this past fall and using his photos. I am the third owner of this LNIB pistol. He picked it up from original purchaser unfired; put 50rds "flawless" thru it and sold it to me. I have fired 200rds on paper and steel. What a great shooter, but I need to move it. Will sell for the same deal I received. $1700.00 my FFL to yours. Single side safety, no front serrations and night sights. Comes with 2 LB mags. Last pic show all it comes with. Thanks for looking20190129_213748.jpg20190129_213847.jpg20190129_213901.jpg20190129_213833 (1).jpgIMG_0042.JPG!

awmp

Well-Known Fanatic
For some reason, I thought this sold over at the other site, great looking pistol.

switchback

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm late as usual, just made my return. Haha If it didn't sell on the "other site" it should have. Great Baer, no FCS and good price. Hope it found a forever home, it deserves it

Mike D

Well-Known Fanatic
I can't get a response from him, so I'm assuming its outta there. Should at least show back up to mark it gone. That's just good manners.

snap1

Fanatic
Hey Mike
Apologies, I have not been to this site in a while and just randomly saw it today. No it's no longer for sale. It was hitting left of center at the range and I put it up for sale. I stuck with it, Took it to a smith to push the sight for me, it took twice bringing him my targets to get it but now it's right on. I am a Big fan of my Baer. I am trying to find my original post to fix it. Good luck in your search. Check out the addicts site.

Hey Babboonboo!
Miss seeing some of you guys over at the addicts. Will have to check here more often. Hope all have a Merry Christmas!

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
Hey Mike
Apologies, I have not been to this site in a while and just randomly saw it today. No it's no longer for sale. It was hitting left of center at the range and I put it up for sale. I stuck with it, Took it to a smith to push the sight for me, it took twice bringing him my targets to get it but now it's right on. I am a Big fan of my Baer. I am trying to find my original post to fix it. Good luck in your search. Check out the addicts site.

Hey Babboonboo!
Miss seeing some of you guys over at the addicts. Will have to check here more often. Hope all have a Merry Christmas!
Where still around just less stress for us rebels here! I talk to some of the guys on Addicts but through texts and emails.