Knob Creek shoot

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
Anyone ever been to the Knob Creek machine gun shoot? A guy I work has been and was telling me this October will be the last one after like 50 years. I'm just wondering if it's all the videos show? If anyone else has heard this is the last time?

Any info or thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

Mjolnir

Fanatic
Anyone ever been to the Knob Creek machine gun shoot? A guy I work has been and was telling me this October will be the last one after like 50 years. I'm just wondering if it's all the videos show? If anyone else has heard this is the last time?

Any info or thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Went YEARS ago.

It was a nice event to experience - especially the night shoot.

I cannot imagine going now: the cost of ammo will make it prohibitively expensive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
Thinking I might have to go this year, Josh from work is going again and I asked if I could ride along and he seemed pretty excited to have a drivin buddy for once! His wife won't go and a full day of shooting is a bit much for mine to although she would go if I didn't have someone to tag along with.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Thinking I might have to go this year, Josh from work is going again and I asked if I could ride along and he seemed pretty excited to have a drivin buddy for once! His wife won't go and a full day of shooting is a bit much for mine to although she would go if I didn't have someone to tag along with.
Go you will not regret it. ;)

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
Fanatic Family
I went a number of years ago. It was a lot of fun, the night shoot can only be described as a raining of lead hell fire....started with a helicopter and a mini gun explosions.

It also rained, so that was fun getting out of a mud hole in a chevy sedan back in the day.

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
Well it definitely sounds like I must go to this one and I'm guessing if it truly is the last one it will go out with a "BANG"

It's October 8-9th