Just shot Noveske as my first major 3gun match

59nolimit

Well-Known Fanatic
Hey boomer shooters!! I have never posted here expect a introduction post but I plan to try and be more active here on the forum but I wanted to share my excitent of just returning home from my first major 3gun match. I shot the Noveske multigun championship in Colorado and had a blast! I think this is a great match for people to attend as their first major and I met several peps who said Noveske was their first major 1-3 gears ago. I made 2 very costly mistakes on 2 different stages, not to mention all the little ones, and my shotgun has ran flawless for the last 800ish rounds until my 3rd or 4th stage and it let me down then and 3 other times which cost me big but I still had a lot of fun and am for sure planning to attend next year. Was a AWESOME experience and met some super great people. My buddy and I were squadded with James Casanova and Janna Reeves and 9 other super great people. I only seen one other boomer shooter jersey and he happened to be in our hotel. Not sure what his user name was on here now cause they kept feeding us beers LOL but it was hunter something and there were only a couple listed. Not sure which is him but was great to have some 3gunner neighbors!! Just wanted so share my excitement!! Already anticipating next year's match!!

59nolimit

Well-Known Fanatic
It was great Jesse!! I would really like to shoot the zombies in the heartland match next year but the end of May is always very busy @ work for me. I will be at Noveske again next year and my buddy and I are wanting to schedule one other major that's within driving distance next year also.

59nolimit

Well-Known Fanatic
Yes his name was Mike. I remember that part cause that's my name LOL but wasn't sure his user name here. My buddy and I had already had a few drinks with dinner then came back to the hotel to be greeted by beer drinking 3gunners who's kind jesters of sharing their beer with us gave me a mild case of amnesia that evening LOL

59nolimit

Well-Known Fanatic
Ha ha Benny!! Surely each major builds more confidence and better skills as does each woman?? My virgin run is over now but my performance will not be making all the other matches call me for a tryout LOL

RevoShooter

Well-Known Fanatic
59nolimit said:
And I think I performed slightly better at my first 3gun major than I did with my first woman!! I didn't have any uncontrolled firing during my 3gun match!!
Lmao, having an AD right after you start is always an exciting way to ruin the day.

Latest posts