Just picked up my 1st Guncrafter!

41 Charlie

Well-Known Fanatic
Looks awesome! I've had a few semi customs, but none come as close in the quality department as my G.I. Congratulations, you're going to keep this one!

squarebale19

Well-Known Fanatic
Looks like a solid piece!
Dont-mind-me-just-living-the-dream-meme.jpg

corsokid

Fanatic
Congrats. That's what I think of it my minds eye when I think 1911. Classic beauty.

DRD

Fanatic
Nice weapon! Never had this brand .. in your opinion (or others) how does it stack up to Wilson, Nighthawk, Ed Brown, etc. I own multiple high grade 1911's and struggle to tell any significant differences when firing.

DPGI

Fanatic
Nice weapon! Never had this brand .. in your opinion (or others) how does it stack up to Wilson, Nighthawk, Ed Brown, etc. I own multiple high grade 1911's and struggle to tell any significant differences when firing.

Our philosophy is what separates us from the rest of the herd. But I'll let the guys that own one elaborate.

If you ever have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me directly.

41 Charlie

Well-Known Fanatic

First off, welcome to the forum! I was in the same boat with my share of semi customs (Wilson, Ed Brown, and a couple Les Baer's). All are great shooters, but difficult to decern the better. All are quality pieces with their own specific role.

Then I picked up a Guncrafter. We've all heard that (input manufactures name) feels like the slide is riding on bearings. Well I'm hear to tell you, my G.I. Fits the bill. The slide to frame fit is impeccable, the overall fit and finish is the very best I've experienced. Sounds like a kleshea, but I can't say enough good things about Guncrafter Industries. All this from an old Colt fan boy...

Last edited:

DRD

Fanatic
Dang you guys, now I've gotta have one! I love my other 1911's along with my German Sig X5's, but there's something special about the feel of a high quality 1911 that can't be described. Thanks for the feedback!

DPGI

Fanatic
Dang you guys, now I've gotta have one! I love my other 1911's along with my German Sig X5's, but there's something special about the feel of a high quality 1911 that can't be described. Thanks for the feedback!
Let me know when you are ready to spec out a build. I can help, you, or I can send you to one of our rockstar dealers.

Latest posts