June 28th match quad cities

bulletman

Well-Known Fanatic
Shooters: Our next match is June 28th. This will be a shooting sports charity match. Milan Rifle Club donated $1000 cash to West Liberty gun club to help fund rebuilding their indoor range. Many of our club disciplines are passing the hat to benefit West Liberty in an effort to get their indoor range back. ALL proceeds from this match will go to the West Liberty Gun club.

West Liberty shooters will be pitching in for this match assisting with match design, set up, ROing, scoring, and tear down.

I’d like to recognize and say a special thanks to John Latty of Two Alpha Bullets. ( www.twoalphabullets.com ). We’ll be raffling off one of 2 bullet coupons that John donated for 50% off on your next bullet purchase up to $200. Raffle tickets can be purchased for 1 for $2, 3 for $5, or 10 for $10. There will also be a silent auction for a second coupon that’s 50% off your next bullet purchase up to $200. There may be other items for raffle or auction.

We will have a bucket you can dump your change in or throw in cash or even a check to help support West Liberty gun club. You don't have to shoot the match to donate. If you can't make it and would like to make a donation, you can email me at [email protected] for the address to send us a check.

This match will have 4 or 5 pistol stages, and then we’ll reshoot a side match with pistol and shotgun. You can shoot both times with pistol if you don't have a shotgun. If you have a pistol caliber carbine, BRING IT. You can use it on paper and steel. The entry fee for this Match will be the same as West Liberty’s usual fee of $20 for both the first time through and the reshoot. I know this is more than our normal match fee, BUT 100% OF ALL PROCEEDS GO TO WEST LIBERTY GUN CLUB to help fund rebuilding their indoor range after suffering a fire THAT BURNED IT DOWN.

This match will be sporting props in the stages. We built new walls, tuned up the Texas star, and added a car prop, drop turners, swingers, floppers, a wheel chair and a new shotgun door breach start. I’m going all out trying to make this the best match I can for good cause.

I hope Shooters from Polo, Lowell, West Liberty, Big Springs, Chillicothe, Havana, Waterloo, and of course anyone else in our area will come out for a fun match to help support our fellow shooter’s in their time need. Remember, if you can't make it, you can always mail in a donation. Every dollar donated makes a huge difference.

We shoot with these guys and gals from West Liberty all the time at club matches around the area and they are big supporters of the shooting sports. I’m asking all area clubs to follow our lead and pitch in by passing the hat to help out a fellow Gun Club. Please pass the hat at your next match for West Liberty.

I'm sending this out early. You’ll probably get this again the week of the match. Match Directors please send this out in your email lists and post on Facebook anywhere you can.

See you on June 28th!

Thank You,
Chris Dyer
Milan Rifle Club
Practical Shooters co-chair
https://m.facebook.com/milanpracticalshooters

Latest posts