Jokes and funny memes.......

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
Oh yeah

That sounds about right. Went to my new doc on Monday. was asked if 'd been jabbed? No ma'am I've not been. Nor do I plan to. Answer: It's a choice, I'd still recommend it, but that's up to you. No muss no fuss. Nice change!
I was just at my optometrist on Wednesday and they asked the basic questions:

Doc: Have you had the flu shot?
Me: Nope! Don't ever get it, I get sick every time I've gotten it.
(I know, I know, it can't give you the flu??!!! I've heard it a hundred time but I always get sick on years I've gotten it?!)

Doc: Did you get the pneumonia vaccine?
Me: No ma'am, I have never had one.

Doc: Have you gotten the Covid vax?
Me: HELL NO!!!!
Doc: Of the 27 or so people I've seen today your the only one that has not and that's the best answer I've heard yet, I like it!
Me: smiles ear to ear! I gots a good doc:) where the same age:)

Mike Galway

Well-Known Fanatic
Oh yeah

That sounds about right. Went to my new doc on Monday. was asked if 'd been jabbed? No ma'am I've not been. Nor do I plan to. Answer: It's a choice, I'd still recommend it, but that's up to you. No muss no fuss. Nice change!

Oh yeah

My personal doc and my urologist know I'm not vaxxed and they don't care. I get the impression they're tired of all the BS.