Jokes and funny memes.......

John Galt

Well-Known Fanatic

Trump Supporter Hands Cashier $20, Cops Called When He Sees Back

I call this story BS……why isn't the resteraunt identified?

if the establishment was identified Trump supporters could get free meals until they changed their policy or fired the A Hole that wouldn't take the money and if the owner supported the policy the place could be deified by the commies or boycotted and bankrupted.

Identifying the place seems A win/win for the Trump supporting customer so the fact that the place is un-named makes me suspect IT NEVER HAPPENED.

just my $.02

rmc51

Well-Known Fanatic
I call this story BS……why isn't the resteraunt identified?

if the establishment was identified Trump supporters could get free meals until they changed their policy or fired the A Hole that wouldn't take the money and if the owner supported the policy the place could be deified by the commies or boycotted and bankrupted.

Identifying the place seems A win/win for the Trump supporting customer so the fact that the place is un-named makes me suspect IT NEVER HAPPENED.

just my $.02
I don't know. If I find more info on this I will let you know.
I found this:
David Hill posted an account of an ordeal on Facebook.

If you are on FB look it up and let us know what you find. I'm not on FB and never would be.

Last edited:

John Galt

Well-Known Fanatic
I don't know. If I find more info on this I will let you know.
I found this:
David Hill posted an account of an ordeal on Facebook.

If you are on FB look it up and let us know what you find. I'm not on FB and never would be.
I want to stress that I am not trying to impugn you 51. When I first saw the story I thought why not flood the place with patrons with Trump twenties just for the free meals.

Seemed like any way you publish this one it is a win/win……Trump supporters get free meals and the place is bankrupted or….woke idiot gets fired or owner does the right thing and gets massive publicity….I don't see the downside to publishing the name and address if it really happened….fwiw

rmc51

Well-Known Fanatic
I want to stress that I am not trying to impugn you 51. When I first saw the story I thought why not flood the place with patrons with Trump twenties just for the free meals.

Seemed like any way you publish this one it is a win/win……Trump supporters get free meals and the place is bankrupted or….woke idiot gets fired or owner does the right thing and gets massive publicity….I don't see the downside to publishing the name and address if it really happened….fwiw
JG:
No, I'm good I don't know if it is true. there is so much crap flying around, it is hard to tell what is what. Anything that I put up, if there is info that it is not correct please put it up. I get 30-40 EM's a day. I read 98-99% so I don't know if all are true.
1639100502853.gif
Sounds like something a Lib would do.
It would not surprise me if the Lib did that. ????
You can't fix stupid! 1639101062346.gif