Jokes and funny memes.......

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
Unfortunately no. Its a charade if they say anything against the left, The uniparty has been in effect so long that most people do not even realize that there is a uniparty. corporate america runs this country, the politicians are window dressing that do the will of corporate america. Time to replace every stinkin' one of them, and tell corperate america they can all go to hell. Get back to following what the Founding Fathers intended this country to be. Close the borders, get your heads out of your ass' and be ready to do what it takes to do what's right.

HooDoo Man

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Peoples Republic of California (Northern)
Thats all good but, I believe that the politicians and the administration that is power at the time run the corporations. Examples: eclectic vehicles, no gas appliances, mandatory solar everything and wokeness being shoved the throats of employees of corporations with federal contracts(me). as per reply #8027.

Last edited:

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
Thats all good but, I believe that the politicians and the administration that is power at the time run the corporations. Examples: eclectic vehicles, no gas appliances, mandatory solar everything and wokeness being shoved the throats of employees of corporations with federal contracts(me). as per reply #8027.
Either way It's a lousy mess.