Jokes and funny memes.......

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
Look like a lot of woke sheep to me. At least it looks like Oracle has 1 out of 3 folks, that have any kind of a clue. As for me, it's no body's damn business who I support. Folks that know me, already know where I stand on issues, and I don't give a flying crap, what other folks think. So maybe there are others that feel the same way?

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Look like a lot of woke sheep to me. At least it looks like Oracle has 1 out of 3 folks, that have any kind of a clue. As for me, it's no body's damn business who I support. Folks that know me, already know where I stand on issues, and I don't give a flying crap, what other folks think. So maybe there are others that feel the same way?
Absolutely just like you Bob. The stats may be skewed. I tend to ignore these things because I know I would skew it on purpose if I was contacted. I'm sure I'm just one of many who would do that....that's if I didn't hang up on them. Hanging up on them is actually more likely.

Oddly enough, in 54 years of living, I've never been contacted by a pollster, nor do I know anyone that says they have.

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
Absolutely just like you Bob. The stats may be skewed. I tend to ignore these things because I know I would skew it on purpose if I was contacted. I'm sure I'm just one of many who would do that....that's if I didn't hang up on them. Hanging up on them is actually more likely.

Oddly enough, in 54 years of living, I've never been contacted by a pollster, nor do I know anyone that says they have.
I was polled once, but never about an election. It was years ago, and it was about social insecurity. It ended quickly when I said I didn't think it'd be there when I retired. Thankfully I was wrong about that....at least for the moment.

Latest posts