Jokes and funny memes.......

John Galt

Well-Known Fanatic
View attachment 26760
****NEVER SURRENDER****
Blah, blah, blah and BULLSHIT!!!!

if that were true no "American" would be sitting around for two years with their thumbs up their asses after corrupt / communists stole a national election and are full speed destroying the country……..see Athens Tennessee in the 40's for the last exercise of the constitutional militia.

Spare me! Todays golden handcuffs make us all pussies

JC54

Well-Known Fanatic
Blah, blah, blah and BULLSHIT!!!!

if that were true no "American" would be sitting around for two years with their thumbs up their asses after corrupt / communists stole a national election and are full speed destroying the country……..see Athens Tennessee in the 40's for the last exercise of the constitutional militia.

Spare me! Todays golden handcuffs make us all pussies
Well, you could see it that way, but, me sitting here, there is nothing I can do with my rifle today that would solve anything other than land me a sentence of life in prison . . . or a fight to the death.
HOWEVER!
There are parts of this once free Nation where the order to "SURRENDER" your rifle has already been mandated for near a decade now.
96% of gun owners told them to go FU*K OFF!
And so goes the standoff.
Americans refused to "SURRENDER" their rifles, and their freedoms in general.
So at this point, there may not be someone to organize the taking back of our Nation, but there IS a real deal fight going on right now, maybe not fully realized by free state residents, with a real heavily armed government ordering the surrender of rifles and Americans standing for the Constitution in defiance of the orders.
Will the Supremes declare these laws unconstitutional?
This year?
Decade?
EVER?
EITHER WAY - NOBODY IS SURRENDERING THEIR RIFLES!
Or their freedom.

Latest posts