Jokes and funny memes.......

JC54

Well-Known Fanatic
Know what's NOT funny - I've actually had this argument!
After Sandy Hook when every democrat and even some republicans were all fired up to take our guns, I called my State Assemblyman (democrat) to rip him a "new one"!
A girl told me I couldn't talk to the assemblyman, so I said make me an appointment to come in and talk to him. She puts on the "chief of staff" or whatever she called him.
He tells me the assemblyman doesn't feel he needs to be "schooled" by me!
You believe that SH*T? (So much for "REPRESENTATIVE GOVERNMENT")
Then he tells me that the assemblyman believes in the Second Amendment just as it is written:
YOU CAN HAVE A GUN IF YOU ARE IN THE MILITIA!
Being - the military - national guard - or a law enforcement agency - period!
REALLY? I said This isn't about "The right of the government to have armed enforcers"!
IT SAYS "THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE"! SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!
He had no answer as to why it said "The right of the people".
In the end he voted, of course, to take our guns.
Turns out my republican State Senator voted to do the same.
Don't think WE weren't face to face multiple times after that. Thought I was safe with HIM. NO!
In the end, of course, nobody actually TOOK our guns.
They were just OUTLAWED, but you could keep what you already had, IF you just registered them to the State Confiscation List,

HAHAHAHAHAHahahahahahahahahahaha . . . hahaha

then you could keep them, NOT FOREVER, just till you die, then the state takes them. (Sorry Kids)
(Unless something hapens before you die that makes them feel the need to CONFISCATE, then they'll just send you a THREATENING letter telling you to turn it in, and if you don't, everybody concerned will be happy to kick your door and take it. (Yes, even "our heroes"))
I mean, it's easy, right, THEY HAVE YOU ON A LIST!

Well . . . 4% of gun owners were schmucks and registered.

This was 9 years ago, you think the courts coulda declared this UNCONSTITUTIONAL by now???
NO!
Still waiting.

Last edited:

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
Know what's NOT funny - I've actually had this argument!
After Sandy Hook when every democrat and even some republicans were all fired up to take our guns, I called my State Assemblyman (democrat) to rip him a "new one"!
A girl told me I couldn't talk to the assemblyman, so I said make me an appointment to come in and talk to him. She puts on the "chief of staff" or whatever she called him.
He tells me the assemblyman doesn't feel he needs to be "schooled" by me!
You believe that SH*T? (So much for "REPRESENTATIVE GOVERNMENT")
Then he tells me that the assemblyman believes in the Second Amendment just as it is written:
YOU CAN HAVE A GUN IF YOU ARE IN THE MILITIA!
Being - the military - national guard - or a law enforcement agency - period!
REALLY? I said This isn't about "The right of the government to have armed enforcers"!
IT SAYS "THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE"! SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!
He had no answer as to why it said "The right of the people".
In the end he voted, of course, to take our guns.
Turns out my republican State Senator voted to do the same.
Don't think WE weren't face to face multiple times after that. Thought I was safe with HIM. NO!
In the end, of course, nobody actually TOOK our guns.
They were just OUTLAWED, but you could keep what you already had, IF you just registered them to the State Confiscation List,

HAHAHAHAHAHahahahahahahahahahaha . . . hahaha

then you could keep them, NOT FOREVER, just till you die, then the state takes them. (Sorry Kids)
(Unless something hapens before you die that makes them feel the need to CONFISCATE, then they'll just send you a THREATENING letter telling you to turn it in, and if you don't, everybody concerned will be happy to kick your door and take it. (Yes, even "our heroes"))
I mean, it's easy, right, THEY HAVE YOU ON A LIST!

Well . . . 4% of gun owners were schmucks and registered.

This was 9 years ago, you think the courts coulda declared this UNCONSTITUTIONAL by now???
NO!
Still waiting.
I keep on saying there is NOT two parties, there's a damn uniparty, and It 's not in favor of the people! They are All in it for power, and money. Nothing but a bunch of power hungry, crooked bastards! Time to vote EVERYONE, AND I DO MEAN EVERYONE out, and start over. Those flakes work for us, not the other way around. Somewhere we have truly lost our way. It was NEVER meant to be a lifetime job with eternal benefits either. Scum sucking crooks all need to go, from bottom to top. The entire government is totally corrupted. For that matter, so is our court, and our so called justice system! Thus whole country is going the way of Rome, and if you don't believe that, then you need to do a massive reality check! We've totally ruined the best country on the earth by turning away from God, and the values which founded this country. I've heard the Founding Fathers gave us 150 years to totally ruin things, well It's taken a bit longer, but It's looking like they were correct. It appears they were nearly prophetic in their views. We could still change this thing around IF we pull our heads out of our posteriors, and do something to change things. I'm not talking about a single man here (Trump) but instead a mass awaking of Patriots, willing to do the hard thing. Our corrupt government is against us, a lot of our military sad to say is against us, the large part of the police seem to be against us, so It once again falls into the hands of a small group of folks called Patriots to do the hard things.
I've said I prefer to be the gray man, and to stay pretty quite about things, but I will be Very vocal, and very adamant regarding what I see happening if I feel I need to be. WELL, I NEED TO BE! God Bless Patriots EVERYWHERE! God Bless the USA, and God Bless, and keep everyone safe here!

Stay safe all, and have a Great Monday!

Latest posts