Jokes and funny memes.......

joepistol

Well-Known Fanatic
I saw actual photos on a cell phone taken by a woman that had gone to watch the counting of votes in the city of Detroit, after the last presidental election. The pics showed how those inside the area covered the windows with paper, just as the above picture shows, to prevent anyone to see what they were doing. Has to make anyone seeing this wonder..why would they do this ?

Last edited:

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
I saw actual photos on a cell phone taken by a woman that had gone to watch the counting of votes in the city of Detroit, after the last presidental election. The pics showed how those inside the area covered the windows with paper, just as the above picture shows, to prevent anyone to see what they were doing. Has to make anyone seeing this wonder..why would they do this ?
I know I live in West Mi. We were robbed! Detroit is so stinking corrupt, and has been for years. Al Capone is supposed to have said You would have to be crazy to live in Detroit, and I live in Chicago. Corruption runs very deep in that creepy town.

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
Thank you is not enough for everyone who has served or who is serving now. We love you all, may God Bless and Keep you in His care. Please remember those who have served, and who now face extreme difficulties. We as a country are blessed to have those who are willing to give everything. I so despise anyone who doesn't appreciate everything these heros do for us. and one last thought re: the shown Karen: kiss our collective ass! If you don't like it get the Hell Out!

Latest posts