Introduction

Wags

Fanatic
Wags here, just wanted to introduce myself. I've been into firearms all my life, and thought I knew a lot until I started doing professional training ten years or so ago. It was at that point that I realized how much I DIDN'T know! I now have over 800 hours of training under my belt from Gunsite Academy (over 15 classes),and I've taken a class with Rob Pincus, in all different platforms, and have become a certified NRA instructor myself to bring more people into the sport and lifestyle. The 1911, in my humble opinion, is by far, the finest pistol in all of the Pistol platforms. I'm always willing to learn more and hear different opinions.

Michael Miedzianowski

Active Fanatic
Wags here, just wanted to introduce myself. I've been into firearms all my life, and thought I knew a lot until I started doing professional training ten years or so ago. It was at that point that I realized how much I DIDN'T know! I now have over 800 hours of training under my belt from Gunsite Academy (over 15 classes),and I've taken a class with Rob Pincus, in all different platforms, and have become a certified NRA instructor myself to bring more people into the sport and lifestyle. The 1911, in my humble opinion, is by far, the finest pistol in all of the Pistol platforms. I'm always willing to learn more and hear different opinions.
Welcome to the group and you never stop learning as I learn something new everyday here and on the web .

azpoolguy

Well-Known Fanatic
Welcome.

It sounds like you have had some good training. I'm signed up for my first class with Steve Fisher at Sentinel Concepts in February.