IF YOU were Bill Gates rich???

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
Need a brain break and was thinking ………

What is one or two things I would indulge in if I where Bill Gates rich???

Me personally I want pay someone just to put clean sheets on my bed every day!
The one other thing is I would never wear the same socks and underwear twice!!

Other than the typical cars, houses, vacation, guns etc. Those are my weird indulgences I would have!

What would yours be??
NOTHING gun related as we all know we would have everything ever thought of.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I would buy or rent a private Island in the Pacific & invite all my Fanatic friends to move there, with many shooting ranges & free guns & ammo for everyone.
Yes the Bar will be well stocked ;) Bob LOL.
Now the Island is what I would buy, the Guns & Ammo + ranges come with the Island ya see.
That's just what I would DO!

Last edited:

PanHandlerFL

Well-Known Fanatic
Don't look over your reading glasses at me....their are 437,000 orphans in the USA on any given day, they would never have to worry about a roof over their heads, food on the table, an education in college/trade school/military and have 437,002 brothers and sisters and an old couple to call family from that day on. Wasn't blessed with kids of my own, so I would go BIG before being called home myself. Don't get me wrong...I would be at Mike A1 place for the big parties...but sure as sheet would not be taking EGO-trips to lower outer space at billions a pop. That's the good "old" part of me, the "younger" side of me (30 years back) would probably go out like a Rock Star from the 60s/70's with sex, drugs and rock and roll...and guns, oh yea, lots and lots of full-auto guns...and an auto grenade launcher (i don't know why that calls to my soul).

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
I would buy or rent a private Island in the Pacific & invite all my Fanatic friends to move there, with many shooting ranges & free guns & ammo for everyone.
Yes the Bar will be well stocked ;) Bob LOL.
Now the Island is what I would buy, the Guns & Ammo + ranges come with the Island ya see.
That's just what I would DO!

There's and good deals on there;-) 3300 acres for $11.5mill
Don't look over your reading glasses at me....their are 437,000 orphans in the USA on any given day, they would never have to worry about a roof over their heads, food on the table, an education in college/trade school/military and have 437,002 brothers and sisters and an old couple to call family from that day on. Wasn't blessed with kids of my own, so I would go BIG before being called home myself. Don't get me wrong...I would be at Mike A1 place for the big parties...but sure as sheet would not be taking EGO-trips to lower outer space at billions a pop. That's the good "old" part of me, the "younger" side of me (30 years back) would probably go out like a Rock Star from the 60s/70's with sex, drugs and rock and roll...and guns, oh yea, lots and lots of full-auto guns...and an auto grenade launcher (i don't know why that calls to my soul).
NICE!!!! I like your thoughts, add in all the homeless vets and we'll be all good.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I can't top all the posts above mine. They are all good. I especially like PanHandlerFL's and Mike A1's.

I would help as many veterans, children, and other people in true need as I could. I have a couple of friends I would take care of, and I would take care of my buddies here. I would give all of you a sum of money that you could live your lives with and still have plenty to leave your kids. Of course, this would take place at whatever site we all agreed to meet at for one hell of a BBQ and some serious shootin'.

Last edited:

mm1911

Well-Known Fanatic
Move all family to some free state cooler than SC in the summer, older I get on blood thinners the hotter it feels, gonna be 99 tomorrow heat index 105, working for asphalt contractor makes for hot summers! What a minute, I'm rich, pay off the kids mortgages and retire and stay in the air conditioning!

Rooster

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm pretty easy. I'd buy back my 37" Sea Ray Sundancer. Not a new one. My 2003 model that I sold in 2012. I like what I like and that was my perfect boat for me.

Next, I'd get a NHC like Dub's new one.

I'd likely also get another BMW 535 twin turbo. I had two and they were both identical in every way except model year.. again I like what I like. I could pay more for something else, but that was perfection to me.

Last, I'd go to Italy and have Perazzi make me a trap combo.

After that, I'm down with Pizza and beer with the boys on Fanatics and a few on Addicts that I fly down to my personal island.

I'm pretty easy to please.

Dub

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Use the money to make a difference in cities & townships in the state of residence I elect to live. This money will be spent to fund family-value-based living. Funding local churches. Funding local law enforcement. Funding local schools and scholarships.

Monetary resources on par with Bill Gates could do a powerful amount of good in many peoples lives. Finding ways to reward good choices and reinforce solid paths forward in their lives...........and funding the law enforcement to handle those the criminals who prey on good folks.

Communities could be changed for the better. In God We Trust would be demonstrated in all aspects. Break the cycle of evil that is attempting to overrun.

Family values, scholarships and law enforcement.

For my own living.....I'd want a large ranch with lots of meandering land....woods, water running through it......game & fish a plenty.

Barns for farming equipment and garages for vehicles.

Shooting range that would include some cool PRS-style stages and a couple 360 pits where walking shoots could be had....like the range that Colion Noir uses on some of his YouTube videos.

Main house with wings for family & guests. Large indoor & outdoor kitchens where the main meals will come from game & crops grown on the property.

For Me: A"70 Hemi Cuda 4 Spd. Triple black. Then take that "Tunnel to Towers" List and build every Vet or their surviving families a Home for them to call their own.

I like how you roll !!!!!!

The Cuda & the Tunnel 2 Towers work.

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
'63 Split Window. They are like unicorns I've heard they exist but only in someone's fantasy.
I have a good friend that has a 63 fulie convertible with both soft and hard tops. It's a gorgeous car! He also has a fully restored 69 440 charger in a dark green, can't remember the color name but the underside is as clean as the top side!

Of I can find the pics of his cars I'll add them

taz4712

Well-Known Fanatic
I have a good friend that has a 63 fulie convertible with both soft and hard tops. It's a gorgeous car! He also has a fully restored 69 440 charger in a dark green, can't remember the color name but the underside is as clean as the top side!

Of I can find the pics of his cars I'll add them
69 Charger 440 is a dynamite car. I wouldn't mind having either of those. I had a 59 Corvette with a hard and soft top. I had for my Junior year in H.S. (this was 1968) so it was far from new but I loved the crap out of that car. Should have never sold it. Oh well things we do when young.

taz4712

Well-Known Fanatic
Use the money to make a difference in cities & townships in the state of residence I elect to live. This money will be spent to fund family-value-based living. Funding local churches. Funding local law enforcement. Funding local schools and scholarships.

Monetary resources on par with Bill Gates could do a powerful amount of good in many peoples lives. Finding ways to reward good choices and reinforce solid paths forward in their lives...........and funding the law enforcement to handle those the criminals who prey on good folks.

Communities could be changed for the better. In God We Trust would be demonstrated in all aspects. Break the cycle of evil that is attempting to overrun.

Family values, scholarships and law enforcement.

For my own living.....I'd want a large ranch with lots of meandering land....woods, water running through it......game & fish a plenty.

Barns for farming equipment and garages for vehicles.

Shooting range that would include some cool PRS-style stages and a couple 360 pits where walking shoots could be had....like the range that Colion Noir uses on some of his YouTube videos.

Main house with wings for family & guests. Large indoor & outdoor kitchens where the main meals will come from game & crops grown on the property.

I like how you roll !!!!!!

The Cuda & the Tunnel 2 Towers work.
Thank You.

Latest posts