IDPA @ Oil Capital Sunday Februay 8 2015

stan686

Well-Known Fanatic
This is from an email received from Jack Ostendorf.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Your next IDPA match at Oil Capital is Sunday February 8th. Figure on 6 stages; around 100 rounds. Set-up commences at 0730, sign-in begins at 0900 and safety meeting/stage walk-thru promptly at 1000. Entry fee is $12 ($10 for OCR&GC members).

Due to the projected decent weather, we WILL run a Classifier after the main match is complete and put away. The Classifier will be on Bays Pistol Left & Right. Cost $5/$0 for OCR&GC members.

The required SO staffing to put on the Badlands Regional match (April 25) is still at the 75% level; need to be fully staffed soon. Everyone’s mission at a major match is critical to the overall flow of the event. We need an adequate crew in all areas to be able to conduct the planned Tier III Sanctioned Match. If you know someone who intends to help ( or is qualified to assist) with the Badlands please encourage them to get their name in. I especially need SO and CSO certified individuals so we can meet our goal of a Tier III match. [email protected] Some of the CSO/SO’s now on board are very experienced out-of-staters; please welcome them.

Please welcome the 7 new IDPA Safety Officers who attended the Cert Class Saturday January 31. Two current SO’s audited; current SO’s are always welcome in my SO classes. Current SO’s, please give the timer to these new SO’s; they need to reinforce their skills.

The New “New” Rulebook will be effective March 1. That’s when we will implement it; not sooner or later. There are a goodly number of rule changes in the NNRB. When I have the opportunity to put together a short concise compendium I will share. A couple of you have already done the detail comparison; thank you!

A shooter ran across this deal on .45 ACP brass. .04 a piece is pretty darn good. The company is in Tulsa so there is an opportunity to save on shipping I’d imagine. See link http://www.armslist.com/posts/3835860/tulsa-oklahoma-reloading-for-sale--45-acp-brass-clean-1000--pcs

The New Mexico State Match guys are need of SO’s for their October match. See info attached above.

Jack Ostendorf

Latest posts