I ordered everything I think I need

drmitchgibson

The white Morgan Freeman
So, I'll have 4 Choate six-round shotshell caddies, two AR mag holsters, two pistol mag holsters, 3 AR mags, 3 pistol mags, a pistol, a rifle, and when Jesse sells me his SBE, I'll have a shotgun. Am I missing anything? I'll be shooting irons on all the guns. I don't want to get anything that isn't necessary yet, to avoid wasting money. After shooting some games, I'm sure my idea of what I need will be more concrete.

Spiff

Semi-Pro
That sounds 'bout right. I hope you have a belt to put it all on. :)

You also need a box of shotgun dummies to wear out!

drmitchgibson

The white Morgan Freeman
Word up. I almost bought a wagon last night. I got everything in today, and tested it all. If only my rifle ammo would come in, now.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
You need to get that ammo lined out. The long range stage turns into a long time stage if that optic isn't agreeing with that ammo.

drmitchgibson

The white Morgan Freeman
Well, I went out to a birthday party last night, and put 180 rounds through the M4, and it ran like a top. I didn't have a chance to check the double zero at 30 and 200 yards, so I'll probably go out to Banner and see what happens at 100. I was able to give it some mag-dumping, and that went perfectly, so I know I can let loose at high speed with confidence, even though I'm not sure how many multiple-hits will be happening on a stage. I gave the Deag a good farewell, too, by using it against a 100 year old painting, with several high-speed mag-dumps. It was as much fun as you can have with clothes on.

Latest posts