I Hate Waiting

Fred_G

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
So, I ordered a pistol Monday. Have been tracking it all week. It got into my town Thursday, was hoping to get it Friday. Now, it is out for delivery, so hopefully it arrive before my FFL closes for the day.

And, as I typed this post, the phone dinged, and told me it had arrived. Off to the store.:)

Fred_G

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Yes Sir, a DW PMC in 38 Superb... So far, very happy with it. Contemplating a mini 'review' of it once I get it to the range.

boatdoc

Well-Known Fanatic
try ordering from Wc,NHC .. then tell us about how much you like to wait....tests the patience of saints for sure..now 4-6 month wait ..use dto be 10 weeks

a bigger test--order a custom made 1911.. time measured in YEARS!!!

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
"the waiting is the hardest part" T petty
Yeah I'm waiting for that 1 hour delivery service Amazon is promising fir my gun purchases! I'm so freakin impatient!

Congrats on a great DW I'm sure it's awesome but would love read a range report!
God one of these days I need ya try out this superb 38 you all speak of;) I'm just afraid I'll be hooked:mad: and I don't need another addiction in my addiction!

Addicted2Gunz

Well-Known Fanatic
So, I ordered a pistol Monday. Have been tracking it all week. It got into my town Thursday, was hoping to get it Friday. Now, it is out for delivery, so hopefully it arrive before my FFL closes for the day.

And, as I typed this post, the phone dinged, and told me it had arrived. Off to the store.:)
I bought one too, finally got to the range with it last week. Love it!!

Fred_G

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
So, my shooting buddy and I shot a version of the 'Bill Drill' Saturday. When the timer beeps, draw, and shoot 8 rounds. Half second penalty outside the center area, 1 second penalty out of the next area. As you can see, we were a bit wild at first, but settled down to several strings with no penalties. I don't have the scores (should have them soon), but pretty sure I came out a bit on top. I was shooting with cover garment, my friend OC. We used the same target. He was shooting mainly a DW PMC in 38 Superb and we both did a couple with SA Range officers in 9mm.

Lot of fun, nice to have a bit of competition to give us something to work on.
IMG_0225.JPG

Latest posts