Hows my weekend you ask?

fatbaldguy

Well-Known Fanatic
Yes, it was planned. Saved for a good while to pay cash. Gonna cost more than I thought. The plumbing is totally shot. If I could find the guy who built this place, he would be suffering a long slow agonizing stinking death.

Mike Galway

Well-Known Fanatic
Yes, it was planned. Saved for a good while to pay cash. Gonna cost more than I thought. The plumbing is totally shot. If I could find the guy who built this place, he would be suffering a long slow agonizing stinking death.
Nothing lasts forever . Now you can build it your way .

Fred_G

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
You have a brown and white chewpacabra remodeling your place?

Joking, done enough to know I don't like doing it! Hope you get it finished fast.

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
It ALWAYS costs more than you plan! I'm doing my kitchen, laundry room, dining room and front entrance right now. Down to countertops, paint walls and finishing trim.

fatbaldguy

Well-Known Fanatic
I had tossed and extra $1K into the budget for unknowns. Gonna have to get into the gun budget cause some things, like the plumbing and electric are FUBAR.

azpoolguy

Well-Known Fanatic
I've always enjoyed remodeling.

I'm in the middle of a pool build. Money always seems to run out before the project is done.

Centuriator

Well-Known Fanatic
After nearly 36 years of marriage, I've learned the most dreaded words in the English language are, "I'd like to change things a bit." Funny how the simple act of repainting a room can lead to enormous remodelling costs. :)

fatbaldguy

Well-Known Fanatic
Oh No! SWMBO is in a rage because of the dust created by the demolition. I may not live through the day. If I don't post for a few days....................

By rage, I mean, crying, yelling, blaming me................

Latest posts