Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Pocket Carry

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • Other (explain below)

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
With the popularity of our 3rd Annual Carry Gun Contest I see that a lot more people are carrying AIWB. Lets do a poll to see how everyone carries their weapon most of the time. I don't care if it is concealed or not, this poll is only about method of carry

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I'm digging this new holster from Tulster I bought. Have one for my G42 & LC9. Have them coming for all of my .380's too. Very minimalist and comfortable. It's designed for AIWB but I have too much up front for that. So I carry IWB at 3-4:00. If you want to try one use my code to save 10%. Code is simply, JESSE. Local Oklahoma company for you Okies. I know that still matters to most of us.

http://tulster.com/profile-BTO/

dennishoddy

Pocket carry year around with exceptions which is why I voted other.

Winter carry, its the pocket gun with another as the primary. Summer time with shorts and a tshirt, its pocket carry.

At the farm which is very isolated, its pocket carry and open carry during normal work days and during hunting season its always open carry.

I open carried hunting 20 years before the law came into effect. Interactions between me, Game wardens, and Sheriff deputy's never resulted in a second look with the hog leg hanging from the hip.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
I don't carry. I have an icy stare that can freeze anyone in their tracks. Especially when I apply the icy stare buck naked while licking my lips.
"other"

Galco shoulder rig for M&P 357 sig and spare mag, but that's just when I'm out on the tractor. EDC is Kahr, Shield or LC9 IWB Crossbreed Mini Tuck year round they are the most comfortable I have found.
I don't tuck my shirt in it anymore just let it hang over my holster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brent.Smith

Fanatic
Blade Tech makes some of the best holsters around. A tad more expensive than most that you can find in a local store (depending on type of holster your getting) but it's well worth the money. I had an Eclipse OWB holster for my G19 and I would sometimes forget it was there....that's how comfortable it is. It's also very thin which makes it very easily concealable with just a T-shirt. Just my opinion....go check them out for yourself.

Brent Smith

wgm2011

Well-Known Fanatic
I've already voted and posted that I pocket carry but if I may, can I ask those that pocket carry, do they carry in a front pocket or a rear pocket?

After 15+ years front pocket carrying a Seecamp, I'm considering something a bit larger.

My usual wardrobe (its nice being retired) is jeans or cargo shorts with un-tucked shirts. Let say I go with the Kahr PM9. Front pocket or rear pocket?

Thanks.

Bill

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Flatland Shooter said:
if I may, can I ask those that pocket carry, do they carry in a front pocket or a rear pocket?
Front pocket with my Ruger LCP. I never have tried rear pocket but some do. IN most cargo shorts, you could go as large as a Kahr. I have even heard of people carrying a G26/27 but I've never seen it done.

This is a RKBA holster

20150502_085435_zpszi6n905v.jpg

Latest posts